Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toys and computer games

fishbate

Reaction score
My kids are both into toys and computer games. Although both of them have advantages and disadvantages i assure that they have access to them. What do you think is much better toys or computer games?

Reaction score
My kids are both into toys and computer games. Although both of them have advantages and disadvantages i assure that they have access to them. What do you think is much better toys or computer games?
For me , it's better that you gave toys instead of computer games because toys are the natural enjoyment of kids even at lower ages. Playing with computer games at young age is not advisable ( but if you will guide them and set thier time limit) because it can make them addicted to it and the radiation that they will get is extremely dangerous to their health. I personally experience addiction on computer games and I would never play again because I experienced so hard getting out of addiction. I can't fucos on school and sometimes I forget something so important. That's the reason why I don't suggest to play computer games. I hope it will help you.

treecko142

Reaction score
For younger kids, playing with toys is certainly better and more enjoyable for them to improve their coordination and imagination, while older kids can certainly make the most out of computer games more.

superman2727

Reaction score
Since they are at kids' stage. You should let them to play toys than computer games especially the educational games. I'm sure they will enjoy it since they are playing and learning at the same time. There are some good computer games for kids but I do recommend toys than computer games for kids.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Traditionally toys are it but now almost all the kids, even toddlers, are playing online games. Although both games are played there are some basic differences between the two. Toys can be virtually handled so there is some sensory experience in it. A toy gun for example can be loaded with toy bullets and fired with the usual bang and smoke that one can see and smell. But the guns being played online, though looking more realistic can only be virtually seen.

In terms of being realistic therefore, we ask what is more realistic than the other: the one being played or the other just being seen although rather realistically? It’s a puzzling thing because the computer games also allows player participation and more, making toys paling in comparison in almost every aspects of play.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
You can give them both for your child. Just keep them guided by you. Give them also the idea that there is a time limit for that.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Since they are at kids' stage. You should let them to play toys than computer games especially the educational games. I'm sure they will enjoy it since they are playing and learning at the same time. There are some good computer games for kids but I do recommend toys than computer games for kids.

I couldn't agree more. Learning toys for kids are the best tools to play and learn with. And remember toys must be simple, fun and safe. Some toys which you may buy can contain toxic substances which are harmful to your children.

superman2727

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. Learning toys for kids are the best tools to play and learn with. And remember toys must be simple, fun and safe. Some toys which you may buy can contain toxic substances which are harmful to your children.
Maybe that's your perspective since news tell us that there are some toys that contains harmful substances that can harm our children but we can't deny the fact that traditional toys are more enjoyable to play with friends. Computer games are versatile but I think, it still depends on how the parents will discipline the child in order to do things right.

walet

Reaction score
I think I would prefer as my son to play with toys all day long, and not spend time in the front of its PC. Video games make kids addicted and they want to play more and more forgetting about playing, reading or do the other things.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I think I prefer giving toys for kids, not computer games, we all know that computer games are trend for all not only for a kids but for adult also, but sometimes embracing computer games for a kid is bad. Giving toys to them is more enjoyable.

MittensFX

Reaction score
Its better for a child to start of playing with toys instead of computer games.
He will get used to playing video games instead of playing with toys like other kids do and in the future he might just not play with other friends but instead he will stay at home and play video games all day.

ion

Reaction score
I think both, but with limited time only in playing computer games. Kids need toys because it will develops their bodies and helps them to become stronger, and computer games to help them to develop their brain by playing some strategy games.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Both, but it depends on their ages. If they are toddlers or between ages 2 and 6 then toys are better. After that, they'll keep playing with toys but you can introduce some PC games to them. There are many computer games that are educational and help to learn different subjects like math, language, science, music, biology and others. If you supervise your children to ensure they will play safely with their toys and you monitor the type of PC Games they play, then there will be nothing to worry about. Ensuring that they always play games suited for their age is the key.

pamz

Reaction score
is it too much to ask for both? wahahah, I like toys, specially gundams, I enjoyed building them on my own, which in some way makes me relax and kills my boredom, I also like computers, they always keep me busy, enjoyed making friends from different parts of the world and play with them at the same time.

bienn05

Reaction score
I think being balance is the best. Just always make sure they are disciplined. You should start it first and they should learned that they are only to play that in specific times. They should not be addicted or be spoiled to play with it abusively.

fishbate

Reaction score
I think both, but with limited time only in playing computer games. Kids need toys because it will develops their bodies and helps them to become stronger, and computer games to help them to develop their brain by playing some strategy games.
I agree, guidance and discipline would give my kids the benefits of the two ways of having fun.When i was a kid i used to play video games and i had skills developed by playing arcade and console so i think its still beneficial with the right amount of monitoring and guidance.

Steve5

Reaction score
I think for very young children, toys are better. But be sure that it's not a choking hazard or something like that. Computer games are for children +7 years old. They're more likely to enjoy that than playing with simple toys.

Steve5

Reaction score
For me , it's better that you gave toys instead of computer games because toys are the natural enjoyment of kids even at lower ages. Playing with computer games at young age is not advisable ( but if you will guide them and set thier time limit) because it can make them addicted to it and the radiation that they will get is extremely dangerous to their health. I personally experience addiction on computer games and I would never play again because I experienced so hard getting out of addiction. I can't fucos on school and sometimes I forget something so important. That's the reason why I don't suggest to play computer games. I hope it will help you.

Yes, it's hard to monitor their use of games. And even if you do, they might get too involved. Like playing until they feel too tired to continue. I hope more people avoid using games too much.

vinaya

Reaction score
I have one year old child. He loves toys, he also loves to watch videos on hand held vedices. howeve, he has never played computer/video games. In fact it is too early for him to play games on computer or hand held devices. However, when he sees me on computer, he waks towards me and try to hit the keyboard, looks like he will loves computer.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
For me as an teenager I prefer computer games than a toy but for those kids I prefer to play on toys because it makes then more creative. teenager now a days is really like technology as computers.

Top Bottom