Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pre-Owned or New Figures

NameGervin

Reaction score
There are lot of figures that being sold online or offline. But which do you prefer, a second hand or a brand new. Both have pros and cons, pre-owned can save you money. New bought figures from store also has great advantage, it's new so it's color are really well detailed. But which do you prefer? Kindly share your thoughts here.

Reactions: Jon

Lidlie

Reaction score
I will definitely go for the brand new although it is much expensive compared than the pre-owned. I am after the look and the longevity of the product.

superman2727

Reaction score
I guess I will choose the brand new because I want to be the first owner of course. I'm not comfortable with pre-owned because I don't know what's the history/background of that figure.

ion

Reaction score
I think depends on the item or things. But as long as I can, I want to buy a new one. I always wanted to become the first owner. But if the item is still in good condition and cheaper, why not. You're right, buying second hand unit will save you a lot, and I think the practical way to do right now, but we should know how to inspect and have a knowledge about the things.

Annejk18

Reaction score
A lot of people will definitely say they want the Brand New ones. But for me, maybe it depends on the state of the pre-owned item. If it still good as new and the price is lower then I will definitely grab it.

fishbate

Reaction score
It depends on the state of the figure, i always think that old is valuable as long as it's in good condition. New figures are great addition to any collection because of the potential and the joy it brings.

Bawon

Reaction score
There are lot of figures that being sold online or offline. But which do you prefer, a second hand or a brand new. Both have pros and cons, pre-owned can save you money. New bought figures from store also has great advantage, it's new so it's color are really well detailed. But which do you prefer? Kindly share your thoughts here.
Personally I don't have any problem with buying a new product or fairly used one. As long as the product is still in good shape and of value, I am very good at using it.

Frost

Reaction score
I love my products new. It's always good and better to make use of new products. Also, for warranty purposes, it's the only product you get it on.

Zuby

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to have all your toys as new one's. I don't worry too much about it. If the news one's are available, I'll buy them and vice versa the other types.

Jon

Reaction score
I love all my Funko Pop toys in brand new ones and whenever I've purchased any toy, I don't resell it for any amount in the world.

I don't understand why some people would buy toys, use it and later turn to sell it? I don't deserve used toys.

Bumble

Reaction score
I have purchased both second hand and brand new action fighters figures. I love those kind of Funko Pops. I recently purchased a second hand value Darksied for $40.

Top Bottom