Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Olympics

amelia88

Reaction score
Who's tuning in? What did you think of the Opening Ceremony?

Any particular events you like watching? My favorite events are definitely the swimming ones, and the gymnastics are cool, too! I did see though that a French competitor broke his leg in the vault - super scary!

Would you have gone to Rio if you had the chance?

Champii

Reaction score
Well, I would definitely have gone to Rio, it's actually pretty close to my country, but the situation is not quite good to spend money on that kind of things whatsoever, I've watched some matches and races as well, despite I am really not a big fan of the Olympic games, it's quite fun to watch them when you're bored and whatnot.

The ceremony was definitely great, it's a common thing from Brazilians to make that kind of spectacles, they're masters at doing that :D

rz3300

Reaction score
I will be watching off and on and try to catch the events that I like to see. I really enjoy the gymnastics, swimming and beach volleyball, and thankfully those are ones that are always being broadcast. I am pretty sure that we can bring home a coupe of gold medals in these events, too, which of course makes it more entertaining to watch. I do not think that I would have gone if I had the option, but I am fine with watching on TV.

junrose123

Reaction score
I really like also gymnastic and might as well as the taekwondo since I was once an athlete before and I had really have the passion and support for the two sports that I mentioned. I really like that my country would win some gold so that I will me proud of them since it is very hard to win a gold in Olympics. I know they are giving their best to get the job well done and I am proud of it.

Top Bottom