Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love or Money?

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Love conquers all and Money can buy anything. What would you choose Love or Money?

Sincere

Reaction score
The world would become a lonely place without love. Is that really worth wealth? On the other hand, I'm happy in my own company, so I will take the money lol.

Bawon

Reaction score
Love is absolutely useless without money which is why I believe that money is everything. It is why they say that money rules the world and I definitely believe in that too.

Frost

Reaction score
Love conquers all and Money can buy anything. What would you choose Love or Money?
Let ask you a few questions. Do you eat love? Does love pay your bills? The answers to that question would tell you certainly that love is the last thing I would choose.

Tony

Reaction score
I don't believe in love. It's all lies and everything is based on sex deceit. I will choose money over love always.

Mimi

Reaction score
I don't have any business with love no matter how people paint it to be good and all fun.

I have suffered from so many heartbreaking experiences to know that love doesn't exist for me. I would have money please.

Shortie

Reaction score
Given a choice between love and money, I would choose love every time. You could have all the money in the world and still would feel lonely without that love. Love can buy some things but it definitely can not buy love or kindness and without love or kindness the world would seem quite a lonely place.

Top Bottom