Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it important for you to always make your partner happy?

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I came into a mind blowing discussion with my friend a while ago. It is about our partners. He asked me if how frequently I do things to make my partner happy. I answered him that I always try to make her think of me. In that way I know she is happy with me. I do things that makes her remember me with happy thoughts.

So for you, is it important to make them happy or only for a special day?

Reaction score
Yes it is so very important that we should make our girl happy by doing simple things that she loves. I have a girlfriend and I made her happy by just surprising her and making efforts to her. I bought chocolates and flowers and she's so happy that timr even now. I think it's the one of the factors that makes a couple to love each other more

ion

Reaction score
Yes of course. We should always make that thing as our priority, to make our partner happy. But we should not push our self to do that, we should act naturally. Give them some happiness according to what we have, and not pushing our self to give something that we don't have just to make them happy.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The same that we should do to others what we feel that it is good when done to us is what I always tell to those say that there is no big deal in treating others bad. I've come to the realization that doing good to our partners can help to bring a blissful relationship where respect and love is the order of the day.

lisadolor

Reaction score
It is always important for me to make my partner happy. A simple how are you and kiss can change his mood. I always make sure that we talk everyday about our lives. A simple I love you and showing that you care for them can make them happy.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Ofcourse!!! As a partner we should give and do everything that can make our partners happy and contented. Nevel let your partner feel so alone or sad. Alwayd make them feel that you really love him or her and that you really care for him or her. That is why it is really important to make our partners always happy.

fishbate

Reaction score
Well for me it's a give and take process, if you make your partner happy of course at the end of it all it will benefit you and make you happy also. Now if your partner is always happy because of the things that you do, i'm sure he/she also will make some kind of effort to make you happy as well.
Yup the cycle of happiness:p.......

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
It is very necessary to make your partner happy in your relationship. It can determine how long you will be together. If it's no longer happy being in a relationship with someone, do you think they will stay for long? Eventually, they will be going to leave and look for the happiness that you can't provide.

xobe

Reaction score
For me it is a YES. We are only humans and we cannot avoid circumstances like debating or arguments with our partner. But the most important thing is, always shows your love and respect on each other no matter what happens. Never deal with any physical activities whenever you had misunderstanding.

junrose123

Reaction score
I think it is very important to make our partner happy as much as possible because having your partner happy would mean a longer relationship. It is one factor why many couples now a days didn't last longer because the others didn't feel any happiness or being important to the other one.We must show love and affection to our partner because they are the ones that we will be there for us through thick and thin. There are a lot of things to make our partner happy, doing simple things is already fine because true love doesn't cost much. It is also another way to strengthen the mutual understanding of the both sides that no matter how hard the trials that will come surely they will not leave each other because of giving much importance or value to each other.

treecko142

Reaction score
Of course, while being together most of the time can certainly just seem routine, making your partner feel special every once in a while is certainly very appreciated and will make the both of you very happy.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Making one's partner laugh or smile, they say, is the secret ingedient that makes marriages last.

Modesty aside, I've been with my partner for life for almost 30 years now, and I cannot claim that it's the most ideal one; but, I make it a point to make our existence happy, or enjoyable.

There are actually many things that can make both of you laugh, but there are three tips that I can share:

First, Listen more and talk less when you are with your partner. And listen well, especially for daily anecdotes in the workplace and at home. Pause for a moment whenever she tells you about some funny or sad incidents and respond by asking questions, laughing, nodding , and the like.

Second, be rationale. Whenever there are things that need to be discussed or even debated about, then do it. Speak your thoughts, no matter what, but say it with some amount of restraint, by not being too violent or rude. We can express ourselves better by being kind, even if the words that come out are truthfully hurting.

Third, have a common vision, especially with regard to transcendentals, or those that go beyond the material aspects of things. Go to Mass together, attend concerts, visit museums, do some art works, etc.

These three will not just make our partners smile but fill them with a more meaningful, deeper, and joyfull existence.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
For me one of the most important and foundation of love is to make our partners happy.
We should made them happy always not only when we started courting her or not only because we are a new lover. Make them happy everyday, make a simple way to make him/her happy.
In my experience, I always make my boyfriend happy, just a simple kiss from me, made him happy, simple greetings from me made my man happy, cooked something that he want made him happy a lot.

superman2727

Reaction score
Of course it is. I honestly love my partner and I can't afford him to feel hurt. I always want the best for him and I want him to be happy as always. Simple efforts are truly priceless for anybody, he won't ask for something so I decide to surprise him with a little celebration even without occasion.

walet

Reaction score
I do like to make my wife happy, I hope she is happy with me because I try to make small things for her like call her two or three times a day, I make her compliments and I help her taking care of our kids. Sometimes I cook for her and I wrote her notes telling her how much I love her.

MittensFX

Reaction score
Yes of course.I'm always happy to see the smile on her face.She makes me so much happy and it pleases me to make her happier.
Its come to my attention that is best to make persons that we love most to the care of them and make them happy next to us

Trish23

Reaction score
I love my partner so much so if he's happy then i'm happy. Keeping my partner is not a choice. It's a need. I won't feel happy if he's not. That is how our relationship works. Yes we have problems but in the end we still resolve it together and that's what makes us stronger.

bienn05

Reaction score
For me, it is very much important. For me at least because I am a person who always wanted to make my partner happy. I want her to be happy all the time and that is my happiness. It's not about myself but it's about her. I should make sure everything is alright and she is not sad or anything.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Of course, while being together most of the time can certainly just seem routine, making your partner feel special every once in a while is certainly very appreciated and will make the both of you very happy.

I quite agree with you on that in the sense that creating time that we are going to be together with our partners alone is one of the best ways to show them that we truly care and one more thing that I have come to realize is that it gets to the point where you are more valued as you display that action as well.

Top Bottom