Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is anyone into cuddly toys?

jyy

Reaction score
Me, being an adult man, am not, and maybe shouldn't be :), but I am sure others enjoy it. Anyway, do you feel I'm off-base here? Nonetheless, I had a teddy bear as a child.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I love cuddly toys! I have a bunch of them in my room and in my bed. I sleep with them and hug them when I got to sleep. I first received a cuddly toy when I was 3 years old, it was a large teddy bear and it was 3x longer than me. I remember feeling very lover when I received it.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yes, I used to love cuddly toys when I was a kid, I had several teddy bears I would be hugging while I sleep. However, most of my cuddly toys right now are just on display, I still take them out to clean them but I don't sleep with them anymore lol. Still, they haven't lost their value for me.

Zeke

Reaction score
Yes I do. Mostly pillow like toys. I love go hug them when going to sleep. They are very cute soft warm and comfy. Helps me sleep better.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I enjoy cuddly toys. My room is filled with different teddy bears, and stuffed animals. I love how I can hug them during the noght when my husband is on duty for work. Thet are so cuddly and makes me feel so comfortable.

jusumortal

Reaction score
I do have a lot of stuff toys on my bed and I love to cuddle (not humans, I don't love cuddling humans). So, yes, I'm really into cuddly toys. They are just so soft, gentle, and warm.

argel241

Reaction score
Yes I'm into it.I have a big and small stuff toys on my room.Some of them I got from amusement park and some are gifts.I love this stuffs because they are so soft and huggable.

theartisttt

Reaction score
I love cuddly toys!!! I love how they make you feel safe, especially the big ones. Specifically, I love stuffed animals. My favorite ones, a unicorn and a panda stuffed toy. Hugging a cuddly stuff chases away my anxiety and I feel happy once again. Also, cuddly toys will take hugs of the greatest amount of intensity and length without tapping your back because they are gasping for air. They also last long and are easy to clean. I just love cuddly toys.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I am a boy but I do love having a cuddling bear with me when I go to sleep. If feel relaxed and comfortable that way. And sometimes just a pillow will do the cuddling.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I'm not, but my sister is. She likes stuffed toys and she has a lot of it. For me on the other hand like easy to maintain dolls and figures. I do not like things that accumulate dusts coz' I am allergic to it. Back to my sister, she really treasures them and even installed shelves just to accommodate them.

superman2727

Reaction score
I love plushy and cuddly toys even now. I love to hug them when I'm about to sleep or I need some comfort. Those things are memorable for me since they can be hugged all the time.

daisy

Reaction score
Yes, I think I am one of that, Because I really like big stuff toy to cuddle when I am going to sleep for me I sleep well when i hug my favourite stuff.

Sheester

Reaction score
I am! I love hugging toys especially my favorite cartoon character.

NameGervin

Reaction score
I am an adult and I can confirm that cuddly toys are really worthy to have. After from your work or school it can take away your stress.

pamz

Reaction score
well a child before I also used to have a bear which I always bring wherever I go, and I also can sleep without it by my side, but now I don't any more I am contented with hugging only pillows.

Dori

Reaction score
Me, being an adult man, am not, and maybe shouldn't be :), but I am sure others enjoy it. Anyway, do you feel I'm off-base here? Nonetheless, I had a teddy bear as a child.
There's a big man size Teddy bear toy that a lot of ladies are going crazy over. It's almost 6ft tall and big in size. They simply like to cuddle it up in bed. It's crazy mhen.

Shortie

Reaction score
I do have quite a few cuddly toys that were bought for me by my kids for things like mothers day or even birthday or just because and I also have a cuddly toy that my boyfriend got me back in 2018 as well and I keep them in place in my room all sat together. I do love receiving things like this as it's something that you can keep forever and means a lot especially if you receive them from loved ones.

Shiek

Reaction score
Maybe when I used to be younger, I enjoy cuddle a lot and it's why I probably had big teddy bear. But it's not something that I like much now. I don't like cuddling when I'm sleeping now, so no to such toys.

Tony

Reaction score
Maybe when I used to be younger, I enjoy cuddle a lot and it's why I probably had big teddy bear. But it's not something that I like much now. I don't like cuddling when I'm sleeping now, so no to such toys.
This is something very common with ladies or females. They are the one's interested in big toys they will be cuddling with in bed. Some of them smooch on those big teddy. It's one something that I'm interested in using.

Bumble

Reaction score
I never had any toy that's big enough for me to cuddle up with it. The only thing that I had then which I could cuddle with is my pillow. My toys are smaller action figures.

Top Bottom