Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How does Mozart's music appeal to you?

acefunko001

Reaction score
I read that Mozart was a child prodigy. He began playing the piano at the age of three and was already composing by the time he was seven. I observe that Mozart's music has so many trills to it and I reckon that this must probably be a result of his child-like playing. And notice too that his tunes are on the uppity beat, although there are somber tones too, but the lively ones give you a picture of a child at play. How about you, what impressions do you get when you hear music by Amadeus?

treecko142

Reaction score
Mozart is a genius in music, and he produced a lot of great music, and my personal favorite out of all of them is Symphony No. 40.

Bawon

Reaction score
I read that Mozart was a child prodigy. He began playing the piano at the age of three and was already composing by the time he was seven. I observe that Mozart's music has so many trills to it and I reckon that this must probably be a result of his child-like playing. And notice too that his tunes are on the uppity beat, although there are somber tones too, but the lively ones give you a picture of a child at play. How about you, what impressions do you get when you hear music by Amadeus?
I've watched this kind of music and dance play on movies. I find it very interesting and entertaining as well but I'm not sure if it's something that I would be able to pull off but I would like to give it a try.

Tony

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Mozart's music isn't something I'm familiar with. If it's playing or even being danced in my face, I wouldn't know it's what's going on. I've heard a lot about it but never cared to look into it or have any experience with it.

Top Bottom