Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you handle a cheating partner?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
We as humans have this attitude of relating with others and getting to be friends with people we meet on a daily basis. It is from this point that we always get to meet that special person that makes our world complete and we have that feeling to go into a relationship with the person. For me, I see relationship as a good way to plan for the future, however, things always get bad when we have the type of partner that cheat against us with anothrr man/woman.

Many people will stick to the relationship and hope the partner change in the future. What do you think? Is that the best move?

Reaction score
We as humans have this attitude of relating with others and getting to be friends with people we meet on a daily basis. It is from this point that we always get to meet that special person that makes our world complete and we have that feeling to go into a relationship with the person. For me, I see relationship as a good way to plan for the future, however, things always get bad when we have the type of partner that cheat against us with anothrr man/woman.

Many people will stick to the relationship and hope the partner change in the future. What do you think? Is that the best move?
For me if my partner will chest on me, I will forgive Her as long as she's sincere about it. I love her do much even that it will hurt me do much. Maybe I will ask my self , "what's my mistakes?" . I will blame my self if that's will ever happen.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
It is all about how much burden you can carry. If you really love her and still can forgive her/him then do it. But if will break you down stop it already and start to love yourself first. Don't worry if someone cheated on you. It is always their lose. It is them who do the negative thing and not you. And you know in this world. What goes around comes around. Karma will be always there.

Dictator20

Reaction score
You dont have to handle any people that cheats to you. If it is already clear that your partner cheats on you so maybe it is the time for you to move one. Hey, you dont deserve it and NO ONE deserves a cheating partner. It only means that your partner doesn't loves you because he/she wouldn't probably cheat if he/she really loves you, think of that.

nekonieden

Reaction score
If you really have patience and you really loved your partner then it is up to you how will you handle it but I think only few people do that, I am not sure tho. I already experienced having a cheating partner and I just can't take it. I have to be strong and have to decide leaving him because I can't handle the feeling of being cheated. Its becoming worrisome and it might get you heart attack because you are always worried that he might leave you soon and find a better woman than you. You should leave him/her because he/she is not worth fighting for.

walet

Reaction score
I am with my wife for more than 13 years now and if this would happen I would forgive her because we have two kids. Still, I know she loves me very much and I know she will never cheat on me.

ion

Reaction score
Ignore and initiate the break up. Don't say anything, don't say any bad words to your partner. Just accept the truth and make your life busy. That's the best thing to do. allowed his/her own conscience to do that for you and let the karma do the job. That's gonna be the great revenges for me, instead of saying bad words against your partner, hurting her, it won't help.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
For me if my partner will chest on me, I will forgive Her as long as she's sincere about it. I love her do much even that it will hurt me do much. Maybe I will ask my self , "what's my mistakes?" . I will blame my self if that's will ever happen.

I could see emotions littered over your comment and I have nothing against that. However, one question which we should always ask ourselves is the reason some will feel that it is okay to cheat on their partners and demand forgiveness. There is need to understand that respecting and sticking to our relationship is the best way.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
It is all about how much burden you can carry. If you really love her and still can forgive her/him then do it. But if will break you down stop it already and start to love yourself first. Don't worry if someone cheated on you. It is always their lose. It is them who do the negative thing and not you. And you know in this world. What goes around comes around. Karma will be always there.

Loving oneself can be the way to go for it is when we have the love for ourselves that we can see the brighter side of life. I also got the point you made about living the life without burden for when others become a burden to us, the best thing to do is to leave and not cry over certain issues like that.

junrose123

Reaction score
For my own point of view, I would let her go if I learned that she betrayed me because if you are doing and giving everything to let her be happy, I don't see any reason that she will cheat on you unless she really wants it to do. It only shows that she doesn't love you anymore since she is not satisfied with you and still looking for another man which is really a big heart attack for you. But if that would be the case then we should learn to accept the reality that not all people that we love will stick for us forever because we have different mindset or attitudes, there are still many of them that you can find in the right time and at the right place..

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
We as humans have this attitude of relating with others and getting to be friends with people we meet on a daily basis. It is from this point that we always get to meet that special person that makes our world complete and we have that feeling to go into a relationship with the person. For me, I see relationship as a good way to plan for the future, however, things always get bad when we have the type of partner that cheat against us with another man/woman.

In my opinion! If you have been good to that person but that person still end up cheating, then there is no reason for you to still believe that he/she still loves you. Because if you are that important for him/her then he/she would have no reason to lie and to cheat you. You know, Everything we do in this world, only you and no one else is responsible for your life choices and decisions.

But, even though that person commit something horrible towards you, I still do think that it's okay to forgive that person and maybe trust her but as a friend not a lover.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
For my own point of view, I would let her go if I learned that she betrayed me because if you are doing and giving everything to let her be happy, I don't see any reason that she will cheat on you unless she really wants it to do. It only shows that she doesn't love you anymore since she is not satisfied with you and still looking for another man which is really a big heart attack for you. But if that would be the case then we should learn to accept the reality that not all people that we love will stick for us forever because we have different mindset or attitudes, there are still many of them that you can find in the right time and at the right place..

There is a popular saying that anyone that is in a relationship should realize that there is someone out there that is cute than his/her partner. The person might have enough money as well, but respecting the relationship that we are into is the key to making everything work better at the end of the day and once a partner cheats and doesn't even show remosrse, I feel that is the best time to let he/she go.

Reaction score
I could see emotions littered over your comment and I have nothing against that. However, one question which we should always ask ourselves is the reason some will feel that it is okay to cheat on their partners and demand forgiveness. There is need to understand that respecting and sticking to our relationship is the best way.
Indeed. I will give forgiveness again and again as long as She's into me but when the time comes and She decided to leave me ,I will let Her go and make them happy to each other. I will do my best to make Her feel unwanted as well and I will gave Her the freedom that She asks . Sometimes we should learn to give up and surrender even it will hurt us . It's the best way of letting go.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Though I don't have a partner, if I were to have one, I would ask him to talk. I would ask him if he isn't satisfied with me no more and if he wants to be free. It will hurt me, but I will let him go if he wants to.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
Once you knew that your partner is cheating on you let her or him go. Come to think of it, everytime you see your partner getting intimate with another person, you get hurt. This will not only happen once but several times and it is really heart aching. This situation is comparable to a tug of war game. You are holding onto a rope that's getting away from you. You'll get tired, wounded and sometimes get fallen whenever you fight for it. In this case I think it is better to accept defeat than to hold onto someone who is not worth fighting for. Your defeat might be excruciating at first but will get healed as time goes by.

treecko142

Reaction score
I haven't experienced this but if you are in a relationship in the early stages, chances are very high that your partner will repeat cheating again if you give him/her a second chance. Previous relationships of your partner will also give you a clue to his/her behaviors, so it's best to stay away from this people to save you a lot of trouble and heartache.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Cheating is a choice and so does forgiving. I haven't experienced that yet but if I encounter a cheating partner, I think yes, I will forgive what he did to me but I will never get back to our relationship again. I know people make mistakes but to teach him a lesson, I won't reconcile with him again. It can also be a sort of realization for him to never cheat again in his next relationship. I just hope he will.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Cheating is a choice and so does forgiving. I haven't experienced that yet but if I encounter a cheating partner, I think yes, I will forgive what he did to me but I will never get back to our relationship again. I know people make mistakes but to teach him a lesson, I won't reconcile with him again. It can also be a sort of realization for him to never cheat again in his next relationship. I just hope he will.

We all know that on a level, we may say that getting closer to the person is not the best move to make, but we have to see the understanding that anyone can make mistakes. I mean that she/he cheated today might have been for some circumstances beyond the control. So, getting to listen to them is essential as long as we want to build a true relationship.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I haven't experienced this but if you are in a relationship in the early stages, chances are very high that your partner will repeat cheating again if you give him/her a second chance. Previous relationships of your partner will also give you a clue to his/her behaviors, so it's best to stay away from this people to save you a lot of trouble and heartache.

I still don't know, if cheating is really a habit, but I've come to see many people that cheat once and try as much as they can not to do it again. So, I am of the opinion that if the partner does it once, we should give them the second chance.

Miner88

Reaction score
I still don't know, if cheating is really a habit, but I've come to see many people that cheat once and try as much as they can not to do it again. So, I am of the opinion that if the partner does it once, we should give them the second chance.
I think If you're partner cheats to you then you should break up with him/her. Because If he/she can do it to you. Then, he/she can do it to you again and again. Just saying.

Top Bottom