Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you guys stay positive?

pamz

Reaction score
honestly staying positive depends on the person, mentality can not be the same on anybody, some breaks down easily and some are really tough, I guess what can I tipped to stay positive always would be, always think of the bright side and good things you have done, appreciate no matter how big or small the things you do in life.

NameGervin

Reaction score
I stay away from people who have lot of negative belief and discourage me to thing I like to do. Just stay who you are and always keep your family and friends in your mind. Put them first before anyone else, because they are the one who will most likely to help you in time your are needing a help.

ion

Reaction score
Just stay away from negative people. Stay away from people who makes you sad or feel bad. Focus on things that will make you a better person. Don't get affected to persons who pull you down or push you away.
You're right. Toxic people will drag you down, they're not helping actually. So, as long as we can, much better to avoid them, not totally avoid them but just put some barrier between them, when they started they drama, go home immediately. LOL..

Sheester

Reaction score
Staying positive at all times is very challenging one. We cannot control the environment that sometimes we feel negative out of it. But the challenge is, how you will stay positive despite of your negative surrounding? For me, the bet tip is that, be thankful of what you have that if you feel negative, everything will be lost. Being negative cannot help us reach our goals. So turn around yourself into positive even if everybody seems negative.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
One thing that causes negativity is overthinking. Having so many WHY's and IF's is bad to our mental and psychological health. Let's not think about things that are out of our control and focus on things that we have control over. One way to avoid this is to find an outlet where we can focus our energy on. It can be exercising, playing outdoor or indoor games, singing, dancing, etc. In my case, I use drawing/sketching as my outlet and it really helps me stay away from negative thoughts.

bienn05

Reaction score
You're right. Toxic people will drag you down, they're not helping actually. So, as long as we can, much better to avoid them, not totally avoid them but just put some barrier between them, when they started they drama, go home immediately. LOL..

On point, buddy! Just stay away and be happy!

Annejk18

Reaction score
Whenever I have a problem I always talks to someone that I trust. My sibling or my parents and sometimes my best friend who is like a sister to me. Whenever I have something that troubling me a lot I always seek advice and at the same time opening about it to someone. I don't want to keep it in myself. Because the more I keep the more I feel burden. Always, share your problems to other so can help you. It's not a bad thing. Specially share it with your parents, they know better than you.

pamz

Reaction score
If we surrounded by these people, we surely become like them. Life is too short to waste our time in negative people. Yeah, just be happy, Cheers. :)

true, negative vibes is just a waste of time, be happy and let other people be infected with your happy vibe and positive attitude.

Whenever I have a problem I always talks to someone that I trust. My sibling or my parents and sometimes my best friend who is like a sister to me. Whenever I have something that troubling me a lot I always seek advice and at the same time opening about it to someone. I don't want to keep it in myself. Because the more I keep the more I feel burden. Always, share your problems to other so can help you. It's not a bad thing. Specially share it with your parents, they know better than you.

yup the longer you keep secret the heavier it feels, also the lies gets deeper and deeper. being able to talk and share the problems is also a good way to become positive and be able to release your restrains

jeniffer26

Reaction score
It just depends on your perspective in life. Whether you have problems being a negative thinker will not help you. Try to relax and look at the bright side.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
I stay positive because of my daughter that her father ran of his responsibility. And ofcourse my family. I am always thinking about them because they are my strength.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Keep you dependence in God will make you be more positive. Read the bible and lean to His care. :D

ion

Reaction score
I stay positive because of my daughter that her father ran of his responsibility. And ofcourse my family. I am always thinking about them because they are my strength.
Kids are really good source of motivation. If you need strength, just look at your kids, and you're right, by keep doing that there's is no chance to become negative in life. Your past situation will make you stronger and become much more positive thinker.

myra21

Reaction score
Staying positive helps you enjoyed your life and helps you functions daily with positive outlook. No matter how problem I am facing in life I always positive because it is which mom taught us since we are kid.

amelia88

Reaction score
I try and note down a few things each day that I am grateful for, even on the bad days. I think by expressing gratitude you just learn a different attitude of responding to things, and you start focusing on the positive rather than being drawn to the negatives all the time. Sometimes it's easier said than done, of course!

vinaya

Reaction score
I am a Hindu and Holy Bhagavata Gita is one of the most important books in Hinduism. In the Bhagavata Gita it says everything is transient, nothing remains forever, whatever happens, it happens for a reason, what you own today was owned by another person in the past and it will be owned by another person in the future. The statements like these help me stay positive.

anyona54

Reaction score
When you have a problem the best thing to do is to share it out to those you trust like your parents or best friend. This helps relieve the pain caused by the problem. Parents are good advisors and you will end up feeling corrected than see the situation as a problem.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
By just looking at the bright side. No one can help yourself other than yourself.

daisy

Reaction score
I always stay or think positive . Because I always need to stay focus even if I had a lot's of Struggles in my life that's why I always stay positive. And I all I can do to stay positive is to think all my kids.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
Kids are really good source of motivation. If you need strength, just look at your kids, and you're right, by keep doing that there's is no chance to become negative in life. Your past situation will make you stronger and become much more positive thinker.

Thank you so much for your nice comment. You touched my heart. :)

Top Bottom