Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you guys stay positive?

riztoys

Reaction score
Each of us has problems, but we all know some could handle theirs positively. If you handle it that way, would you mind to share how you do it? :)

lisadolor

Reaction score
In every bad thing that happens to me, I always think that I will just overcome it and better things will happen. I know that it is just part of life and I will face it bravely. Also, always stay with positive people who encourages us to be the best version of ourselves.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
One way to stay positive is to stop dwelling in the past. I don't consider every problem that have come into my life a hindrance, as the matter of fact I considered all problem a opportunity to help me better my life for the future. I always believe that we are the ones who creates our problem, so solving our problem should not be hard because we already know the answers, all we have to do is to open our eyes and do it.

Last edited:

anahbello1206

Reaction score
When I go through adversities I always remind myself that this too shall pass and that I should go on with my life because after some time I will eventually become happy again. That mind set worked very well for me because most of my friends believe that I am really a positive gal.

Reaction score
I as a guy I stay positive through talking to God. How ? I talked to him through a heart to heart prayer . I know that putting my trust in him can get me out of any troubles or challenges in life that I could face. Staying positive is not easy , but if you will put all your trust in him and believe that everything has its purpose even the bad things that could happen in our daily journey through life you will be at peace. You can overcome all your negative thoughts through Him who strengthens us .

fishbate

Reaction score
Well i always use my family to stay positive and stay focused. Problems are part of our lives, not having one is simply not possible. For me, having my family beside me and having their thoughts of the problems we have is the best way to get a more positive approach in dealing with it.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I focus on working. My attention is being diverted only to my work, which I enjoy which helps me to forget my worries. Sometimes I go out with friends. We go food tripping. Play games with them. Doing the things which make you happy is a good means for you to be optimistic.

Darryl

Reaction score
Know what you want to do in life, catch you dreams. Think of good things, family and your purpose in life. Dont forget the man above. In everday lives. You need peoples or friends to spend your day just choose them wisely, pick the good one.

junrose123

Reaction score
I think for me to stay positive is to think things according to your views and happiness. Another thing also is by doing things that would make you enjoy and feel happy such as doing your favorite hobby in order for us to stay motivated and positive. We should also seek help and guidance to our dear Lord for us to enlighten our minds and have a clear thoughts to always stay on the right side since the world is full of changes. We must also make new friends and established a sense of belongingness to everyone to have a positive outlook in life.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
That is so easy. Here's my technique, I always make sure to be together with the ones I love. I fell comfortable with them and that is how my heart always stays on a positive side. Even though I am sad, they make me happy just being there. And that is how I am always staying positive.

Dictator20

Reaction score
My friends always tells me why I am always smiling or being always positive even though some people look me so small or make fun out of me, And guess what I always answer to them. I told them that if I will let them or the people who tease me to affect me I will just get stressed. So why I will let them to kill my happiness and my mood? I don't need them in my life. WE don't need people who just bring a mess and stress to our life. Don't worry be happy. SMILE, don't let others make you down.

treecko142

Reaction score
I think of the times that I've had problems in my life and tell myself how I'm much better off I am right now, and so that motivates me to think that I will also overcome the current problem that I have. I can also turn to friends and family for support when I need them.

ion

Reaction score
Well for me, just analyze your reaction in every situation, there're are only two kinds of reaction the negative and positive, and then most of the time we choose the negative reaction, analyze again. What did you get or possible things to get when you choose the negative? nothing right? You should take a deep breath, and always analyze your problem first.

walet

Reaction score
Faith is what keeps me on track, I had many problems in my life, I still have some and when I feel that I am down I pray, I pray a lot and I know God hears me and he helps me to move on. The thought that the son will come on my street in one day makes me hope and not let go.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I see situations in life as steps that we have to take to reach the top of where we desire to be and that's the reason I always remiain positive and try as much as I can to have that positive mindset all day long whenever that I am having a bad run. I don't really believe in any form of having to weak over circumstances that I know will come and pass.

bienn05

Reaction score
Just stay away from negative people. Stay away from people who makes you sad or feel bad. Focus on things that will make you a better person. Don't get affected to persons who pull you down or push you away.

acefunko001

Reaction score
It's a tough question and the answer is not as easy as it may seem. It's easy to say that all we need to do is think positive but when wind is already blowing in a negative direction and things don't go our way we sometimes fall into it. Just recently, the NBA games was just concluded and the Cavaliers lost. NO amount of telling someone to be positive can immediately change the impact of the loss. But, as they say, life goes on, and as long as there is life there is hope. So we just have to keep on moving, whether we're low or up in spirits. That's the way to go. Just keep on moving.

superman2727

Reaction score
Each of us has problems, but we all know some could handle theirs positively. If you handle it that way, would you mind to share how you do it? :)

Nothing uncommon reason for me, I can proudly say that I am a positive thinker. Even though I encounter so many problems, I always cheer myself up and motivate myself no matter what happen. It is simply I believe that it is not all about negative or bad luck thingy, there is still good times but not all the time.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Everyone of us has a different problems, different way on how to handle it. For me whenever I have a problem Im handling it with positive mind, I Pray to God, that I will face it with no worries, I tell to myself that I can do it, be positive, trust him and trust yourself.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I think maybe because I am an optimistic type of person and I believe that every day has something positive in it. Some days I just have to look a little harder. I also think that smiling actually helps me feel happier.

Top Bottom