Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hikari, Transformers & nostalgia

Merida

Reaction score
Hikari merchandise is crafted in a way that reminds me of the old artstyles from Transformers, back when the toys were very simple in artstyle...Simpler times I guess?

4646_Optimus_Prime_24k_Hikari_hires_1024x1024.jpg

I love the aging process on these miniatures, it's like holding a real aged Transormers toy, only it doesn't transform!

4644_Optimus_Prime_distressed_Hikari_hires_1024x1024.jpg

jahroberts

Reaction score
YES

1000x YES I know what you're saying.

That looks awesome, it looks rustic/vintage, it's cool as hell haha.

I love transformers so win-win for me eh.

rz3300

Reaction score
I think you are right on in mentioning the nostalgia for the old designs. I love all the new age stuff and how advanced everything is, but I also love taking it back and remembering where things used to be and where they came from. These are really a nice way of doing that, and I would think that a lot of people would love to have that little nostalgia sitting on their shelves. Good for them in making these, and I am betting that they will be a hot seller.

Steamroll

Reaction score
Cool, like those good old lead toy soldiers. I dig this aged-like sturdy artstyle. Looks like something from a valuable ancient royalty collection.

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I hadn't really seen these before, I think these are something that a lot of people who don't like the super modern cartoon style of Funko Pops will like. I showed these photos to my husband and he told me that I may have actually found something that he wants to collect!

Joel7050

Reaction score
This looks very nice and purely cool! It radiates a Fallout 4 Nuclear Wasteland feel for me. I love vintage style things like this and am also pretty interested in transformers; I like these!

Heatman

Reaction score
There's no toy lover out there who's not a big fan of The Transformer toys back then. It's so detailed that you wouldn't feel anything missing out from the designs.

Bawon

Reaction score
This looks very nice and purely cool! It radiates a Fallout 4 Nuclear Wasteland feel for me. I love vintage style things like this and am also pretty interested in transformers; I like these!
You took the words right out of my mouth. The first day I came across the Funko, it was the Fallout 4 game that crossed my mind immediately. I would try and see if it's something that I can purchase.

Mimi

Reaction score
I have been thinking about a very good new Funko toy to buy and it looks like I have just seen exactly what I have been looking for a very long time. This Hikari, Transformer toy is definitely coming into my set.

Tony

Reaction score
Hikari merchandise is crafted in a way that reminds me of the old artstyles from Transformers, back when the toys were very simple in artstyle...Simpler times I guess?

4646_Optimus_Prime_24k_Hikari_hires_1024x1024.jpg

I love the aging process on these miniatures, it's like holding a real aged Transormers toy, only it doesn't transform!

4644_Optimus_Prime_distressed_Hikari_hires_1024x1024.jpg
I was never fortunate to own this Hikari, Transformers merchandise Funko toys. I have always loved all Transormers movies. There's a new one that's supposed to come out this year or next year, I'm not sure when. The toy looks so good.

Top Bottom