Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you used wallpaper for decoration?

Asaba

Reaction score
Wallpaper is what most people commonly use for decorating their home interiors. I've used it in decorations of my living room and I find it very beautiful. I wouldn't care about using paints for my interior house designs because using wallpapers is better.

Have you used wallpaper for decoration?

Bawon

Reaction score
I've used wallpaper to decorate almost every room in my house and I can say that it is more beautiful because of the designs it comes with unlike using just plain paint to decorate the house.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
It is always nice to use Wallpapers as a means of decoration. I believe that it always gives a different face to each house where it was used to decorate the house.

Sara

Reaction score
Wallpapers are good and it's simplicity and design makes it look beautiful.

We used wallpapers in our rooms and I love them that way than using paint to do the decorations.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Wallpapers are good and it's simplicity and design makes it look beautiful.

We used wallpapers in our rooms and I love them that way than using paint to do the decorations.

One good advantage is that it is cheaper than some paints. I have done a cost analysis for wallpapers and how much some paint cost and discovered that paints are costlier than the wallpaper.

Top Bottom