Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you had a happy moment this year?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The thing with happiness is that it can be created either by us or by those around us and even with the fact that I've come to realize that happiness is subject, there is need to create it for ourselves. My happiest year of 2018 was the day that I celebrated my birthday for it made me reflect on life and on how I can contribute to the goodness that is in the world. What is your happiest moment of 2018?

ion

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that, for my happiest moment. But you? I think it's too early to say that you already had your happiest moment this year. It's only February. But well, It was your birthday right? belated happy birthday. For me, So far, may happiest moment this was my vacation. I got my vacation leave connected to my rest days, so, for five days, I don't need to go to work.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that, for my happiest moment. But you? I think it's too early to say that you already had your happiest moment this year. It's only February. But well, It was your birthday right? belated happy birthday. For me, So far, may happiest moment this was my vacation. I got my vacation leave connected to my rest days, so, for five days, I don't need to go to work.

I said so far which means that more happy days are coming and one thing that we need to do is to realize that we cherish those moments that matters to us. Thank you for the birthday wishes for I really enjoyed my day and celebrated with some friends that found out time to be with me on that day.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
To be honest, not yet and I am still waiting for it to happen. But I am looking forward to face this year with all my confidence and courage to face and answer all uncertainties that might come in my life this year.

jusumortal

Reaction score
No. My life has been pretty much the same. They just happen on another day and another month. You're lucky to have celebrated your birthday. Me? I'll probably forget again that it is my birthday whenever that day comes. I miss those times when I actually have an acquaintance that has the same birthday as me, and when somebody greets her, she never forgets to tell that somebody that it is my birthday, too. Maybe, the happiest moment I'll ever experience is when vacation starts.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
To be honest, not yet and I am still waiting for it to happen. But I am looking forward to face this year with all my confidence and courage to face and answer all uncertainties that might come in my life this year.

I would have to say that I like your type of confidence and belief that the year is going to turn out good for you. One thing that I have come to understand about some of us is that we don't have faith in what the day turns out for us. This is the reason I would have to say that I wish you well for the year and hope

argel241

Reaction score
There are too many reasons to be happy every day.I don't have to wait for a special occasion or situation to be happy.Waking up each morning is already a blessing to me and I should be happy for another day that I am alive.Living alone far from my family is really hard and sad but like what the saying goes" happiness is a choice" and I choose to be happy and thankful each day.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes I had happy moments this year. I consider simple happenings as happy moments of my life. I am happy when I am with my family, when I play with my grandchild, when I talk with my friends and even when I serve my loved ones the food I make. Every simple happenings to me is a happy moment. The best is yet to come.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I am a fresh graduate and just passed the board examination. One of the happiest moment that happened to me this year, in 2018 is landing my first job. It is so amazing that even if I did not expect much about me getting my dream field which is to work in telecommunications industry and at my first job at the same time made me realize how grateful I should be to God that He has given me this. It is indeed a great start of the year for me and I hope to have more blessings to come to my career, my family and to you guys as well, my friends up to the end of 2018.

walet

Reaction score
Until now there were only disappointing in my life. I think this year is the worst year that I had in my life until now, but because we are in February I hope things will change in time because I risk having a divorce this year if the things don't turn well very soon.

Zeke

Reaction score
Yes. I am very grateful person and I consider waking up every morning and spending time with my family everyday a special moment.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I would have to say that I like your type of confidence and belief that the year is going to turn out good for you. One thing that I have come to understand about some of us is that we don't have faith in what the day turns out for us. This is the reason I would have to say that I wish you well for the year and hope

All we need to do is to think positively every day and don't let negativity comes in your way. Every new day in our life is always a challenge you just have to get the courage to face it. Don't build a wall in front of you,instead build a road going towards your goal.

rfinishen

Reaction score
My happy moment this year is when I get the chance to go to Japan with my family. I've never had a dream about it before, even it was never cross my mind before. But it really happened!

jeniffer26

Reaction score
There are lots of reason why we should be happy. Entertaining negative vibes will never make you happy and live your life to the fullest. I enjoy every single day and every single thing while I am alive in this world. Make your lives count.

treecko142

Reaction score
Of course, my happiest moment this year was celebrating our 4th year anniversary with my girlfriend.

acefunko001

Reaction score
One of my happiest moments this year is when I went to the National Museum with my wife. It was such a trip that was different from the usual course of things like the daily routines to the office and back. It was such a new experience, even a cultural one, less the exorbitant expenses that usually go with other "dates" at the restaurant, the theatre and the like. In the museum, we happily took pictures of various paintings and sculptures, saw the different species that lived with the early man, among others. We spent about two and precious high quality hours at the museum that will probably last for years on end.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
My Happiest Moment at this year was the day of my Birthday, Last May 13, I celebrated my 26th birthday, one of my best birthday because even if it is a simple celebration, my family are complete.

bienn05

Reaction score
The happiest moment for me this year 2018 is when I passed the Certification exam for Industrial Engineers. I worked hard for it and it paid off. I am most happy seeing my parents, siblings, relatives, all my family members rejoice with my celebration for passing. It is a once in a lifetime moment and I will never forget that.

superman2727

Reaction score
Yes, the happiest moment that happen to me is the one that I never expected. I thought no one would remember my birthday but I'm suddenly surprised by my loved one because they prepared a lot of stuffs in our house and it makes me so special. Honestly, It is a heart melting situation in my life since I never wish to be surprised on my birthday.

Annejk18

Reaction score
We're in the mid of 2018 already. As of now, the happiest moment is when I went back in Gwanju last new year to see my grand Ma. It's been a year that I haven't seen her. I'm looking forward seeing her again this coming Christmas. I hope I can stay a little bit longer.

Top Bottom