Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you ever lost your Funko Toy?

Frost

Reaction score
I celebrated my birthday at 7. It was a grand celebration because a lot of people were invited and they all came. I had fun with my family and friends. It was two days after the birthday celebration that I realized that one of my toys have been stolen. It was a very sad day for me.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I did once but later discovered it was my little nephew who took it so I don't really count it as a loss.

Zuby

Reaction score
Some kids tend to steal, it's a normal thing for you to lose your Funko toy as a kid once in a while.

I was very careless with my toys when I was still a kid because I had many of them. They were always stolen by my friends..

Shortie

Reaction score
I have never had a Funko toy go missing or be sold myself but I do know of people who have thought they lost a Funko toy but it later turned out that they were stolen by someone they knew and it was because it was something they wanted and never got so they took a friends. It's usually how things go especially when in some cases some of them can get jealous if they are unable to find that specific toy themselves.

Sara

Reaction score
I was among the kids that other kids envied her toys because of my carefulness. I am a careful kid because I haven't lost any of my possession, it's either I gave it out to my other friends if it's in a bad condition.

Top Bottom