Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy first day of summer!

Becca

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great day! Planning on going on a hike and maybe a swim in a little bit after some more work gets done, and maybe some shopping for some more pop! figures as well. :)

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I am not usually one to give much to official starts of seasons, but I have to say that I was actively upset to learn that summer was just beginning the other day when we have already had a month straight of 100 degree weather with really bad humidity. I guess it is just par for the coarse, but it does seem like this year is much much worse than previous years. I hope that we can get some relief soon, and winter is sounding pretty good right about now.

amelia88

Reaction score
I'm ready for summer to be over! It's so hot here where I live right now - I'm ready for fall! I think fall is probably my favorite season - I look forward to hot chocolates, cooler temps, the changing leaves and all that fun stuff! Also I loooove Halloween and all the fun that comes with it, so that's another big reason why I am all about fall!

Champii

Reaction score
I'm ready for summer to be over! It's so hot here where I live right now - I'm ready for fall! I think fall is probably my favorite season - I look forward to hot chocolates, cooler temps, the changing leaves and all that fun stuff! Also I loooove Halloween and all the fun that comes with it, so that's another big reason why I am all about fall!

My country, unlike yours is really hot the entire year, I've already gotten used to it so it does not seem to be a problem for me and for people from my country, however, we really wish we had seasons and also snow here, our country only has two seasons, the rainy one and the dry one, it's quite weird, I know, but that's nature, there's no way we can try to change that whatsoever.

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great day! Planning on going on a hike and maybe a swim in a little bit after some more work gets done, and maybe some shopping for some more pop! figures as well. :)
I would like to go swiming this summer because in our country it's so very hot. For me hiking this summer will only literally kills me.But I would go hiking someday if our weather will change. There's so many things that I will do this summer, I will go to summer jobs and other extra opportunities that I will find. And after that I will go to school for my summer class.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
@coolprogramer36 let's get this topic back to life! :D I live in a big city with smelly traffic and lots of noise. When summer comes, I would like to spend it by some lake or by the sea. Get some tan and play volleyball. Yes! Awesome! :D Last year I went to a mountain resort called Zlatibor and It was amazing. All those pine trees, the fresh air, the spas with thermal waters, It was such a joy.

Martinsx

Reaction score

Summer is my favorite season of the year because of how comfortable it gets with the weather when compared to the freezing cold of winter. I find it very difficult to do anything during the cold snowing winter because the cold affects me in a very bad way. But with summer, I can go for a walk anytime, swimming, running, beach. Beach going is my favorite activity during the summer months, I love the smell of water mixed with sand and the sun shining down on me.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I am also hoping that my summer will be an enjoyable one. I am planning ti go to the beach with my family to release all the stress that we had. I am hoping for the good sunny days to spent with my loved ones especially to enjoy their vacation from school.

treecko142

Reaction score
I personally dread summer because that season is so hot in a tropical country where I live. December-February is the best here in my country imo. Still, vacation is a good thing, so not complaining! I just stay home during the heat.

junrose123

Reaction score
During summer I usually go to the beach to have some fun and quality bonding with my family since the weather is really hot and it is perfect for beach outing. It is really cool to have them during summer for us to be relax and happy for a while.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
Peeps, how do you feel about pools?
In my opinion, those are the filthiest things in the world. I hate them but most of my friends spend their summer around the pools.

Reaction score
@coolprogramer36 let's get this topic back to life! :D I live in a big city with smelly traffic and lots of noise. When summer comes, I would like to spend it by some lake or by the sea. Get some tan and play volleyball. Yes! Awesome! :D Last year I went to a mountain resort called Zlatibor and It was amazing. All those pine trees, the fresh air, the spas with thermal waters, It was such a joy.
Yeah indeed, summer is fun with friend or someone. We go to beaches and resorts, we play banana game and we have fun.

Top Bottom