Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ebay pre order advice/help

Philly138

Reaction score
My first post here and looking for advice, I purchased a pre order of slipknot funkos in Feb last Feb, but being as covid struck the funkos got put back, ebay have been unhelpful as been to long and I couldn't contact the seller as stopped trading. I noticed recently they started selling again, but not responding to my messages the seller halloweenmakergb
Any advice be helpful :)

Bawon

Reaction score
I've never ordered anything from eBay but only Amazon. I believe that it's only going to be there customer service that is going to be able to help you with this problem, so you should keep on trying to reach them.

Zuby

Reaction score
You should contact eBay support and see what they can be able to do about it.

If you used PayPal to make payment, you can ask for refund since your toy wasn't delivered.

Shortie

Reaction score
I would definitely contact eBay support if you have still not received what you ordered, especially if they have started trading again and you are getting no response. eBay will be able to help you with an order you did not receive and will be able to make contact with the seller as well regarding the sale.

Tony

Reaction score
You should contact eBay support and see what they can be able to do about it.

If you used PayPal to make payment, you can ask for refund since your toy wasn't delivered.
PayPal's buyer's protection is something that makes their services very good. It's going to be very difficult for you to lose your money because you will always use charge back.

Top Bottom