Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does any of your kid hate toys?

Frost

Reaction score
My Uncle's last son is a very odd kid. He doesn't like any kind of toys. He enjoys watching them cartoons but he's not a fan of having his own toy. He's destroyed all of the toys I bought for him?

Igba

Reaction score
I have never seen any kid that doesn't like toys. My little brother doesn't joke with his toys. He practically carry all his toys to bed whenever he's sleeping. He cried his eyes out when he lost his Batman toy.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I don't have any children yet but I have a nephew that really hate toys and enjoys to play video games Instead.

Last edited:

Mimi

Reaction score
All my little one's love toys. They can't part with their toys and when if you allow them, they will go to bed with it always.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
All my little one's love toys. They can't part with their toys and when if you allow them, they will go to bed with it always.
I really don't know why nephews and nieces Don't like playing with toys but when I got them the Nintendo switch it became their favorite thing and they would play games on it for a long time.

Zuby

Reaction score
I haven't seen any kid that doesn't like toys. They even fight over it claiming possession over it. It's how my little one's fight over their toys every day.

Frost

Reaction score
I really don't know why nephews and nieces Don't like playing with toys but when I got them the Nintendo switch it became their favorite thing and they would play games on it for a long time.
Some kids love playing video games more than any other kind of hobby. They can't be blamed because playing video games can be so much fun than just playing with toys. You will get bored with toys quickly.

Shiek

Reaction score
My Uncle's last son is a very odd kid. He doesn't like any kind of toys. He enjoys watching them cartoons but he's not a fan of having his own toy. He's destroyed all of the toys I bought for him?
Some kids can be unbearably annoying when it comes to how they use some things bought for them.

My cousin was like that growing up. He wrecked all toys bought for him and even destroyed his siblings own.

Bumble

Reaction score
All of my kids love toys. Why will they hate what's making they happy? They play a lot and they why their toys are big companies in their lives at the moment.

Flint

Reaction score
My kids love all the toys which I've bought for them. They are the one's who request for the toys they want and if they are what I can afford, I'll get it for them.

Top Bottom