Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you sometimes go for a vacation trip?

pamz

Reaction score
Always whenever i have time and money i always prefer to go out and explorer, i like to take picture of places the i guess i can only there once. Being able to see the places with you own eyes is a very satisfying achievement for me, and every now and then I always try to it that I will do anything I want, to experience everything, well you only live once so why not make the most of it while you still can and not regretting what you could have done.

Sara

Reaction score
I have taken some short trips to another state several times when I wanted to unwind.
The only person that follows me on this trip is my boyfriend.

We will have lots of fun and merriment, take time to snap pictures, and do video and also have some ice-cream.

Frank

Reaction score
I have taken some short trips to another state several times when I wanted to unwind.
The only person that follows me on this trip is my boyfriend.

We will have lots of fun and merriment, take time to snap pictures, and do video and also have some ice-cream.

Going on such journeys with someone you love is quite good and one thing that I will encourage that partners do most of the times.

Sara

Reaction score
Going on such journeys with someone you love is quite good and one thing that I will encourage that partners do most of the times.
I am still planning to go on a little vacation with my babe this festive period coming up. It will be full of merriment.

Top Bottom