Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like to buy toys online?

myra21

Reaction score
Before,I love buying toys online because aside from accessibility which saves time it is hassle free.But now I stop buying online because one time it happens they delivered me a wrong item.

Steve5

Reaction score
I experienced it twice that's why I didn't do it again. Maybe someday I'll try again.

That reminds me of the song "Tomorrow." That's how I feel about when you'll try it again. You're always a day away. Hahaha! :D

Steve5

Reaction score
Before,I love buying toys online because aside from accessibility which saves time it is hassle free.But now I stop buying online because one time it happens they delivered me a wrong item.

Yes, it's unfortunate. Lots of people stop buying online due to bad experiences. So always make sure to check everything before making your purchase.

Trish23

Reaction score
I've had this as well. It's not nice to discover that the toys are smaller than you expected. Sometimes sellers do this on purpose. They shouldn't play with customers' expectations.
So true. Its very disappointing to my part. I also feel bad for my son if the toy that arrived is far from what he expected. I can feel his disappointment but he's trying his best to hide it from me and show greatfulness instead.

Trish23

Reaction score
When it comes to buying toys online, the inventory is larger and much more diverse and accessible. But in my opinion, you're also dealing with the risks of cyber fraud, delivery delays or shipping errors. Not to mention the tangible, you can’t physically inspect the toy, so there’s a risk it may not be exactly what you imagined.
That's what i fear also. Getting toys realizing its far from expectations.

Trish23

Reaction score
Buying online is too risky for me. I'm not saying that I dont trust online stores but somes stores respond poorly specially in returning damage item. So I prefer visiting stores personally so I can check which is the good one.
Not to mention the difference you'll get. I also prefer buying on physical stores just to make sure i have the products that i deserve.

theartisttt

Reaction score
I love to browse online and see new toys and pops that are available in the nearest toy store in my location. Personally, I am in love with the feeling of getting to pick the toys from the place they were displayed, having to hold it and pay for it and bring it home. I feel fulfilled when I do that. But I also enjoy shopping online because some toys that I want are not available in the stores near me. Also, I love the thrill of anticipating the delivery box in my doorstep.

pamz

Reaction score
I love to browse online and see new toys and pops that are available in the nearest toy store in my location. Personally, I am in love with the feeling of getting to pick the toys from the place they were displayed, having to hold it and pay for it and bring it home. I feel fulfilled when I do that. But I also enjoy shopping online because some toys that I want are not available in the stores near me. Also, I love the thrill of anticipating the delivery box in my doorstep.
this is also a fact that some toys are not really available in the stores near you. sad as it may seem, but in those moments I always try to buy online just to be able to buy the toys that I really wanted to have.

Steve5

Reaction score
So true. Its very disappointing to my part. I also feel bad for my son if the toy that arrived is far from what he expected. I can feel his disappointment but he's trying his best to hide it from me and show greatfulness instead.

I know the feeling. It's like when you're excited to receive a gift. And you know it's going to be awesome. But then you get the actual stuff and you're left with a feeling of disappointment. It's not a nice feeling.

Steve5

Reaction score

It's sort of a tie. But I prefer being there myself to buy it. How about you? Is the feeling of unwrapping a delivery better than being in the physical store yourself? I'll always visit stores that I've had pleasant experiences with.

Sheester

Reaction score
For my 2 year old daughter and now enjoying the fun of toys, I am comfortable in buying it through online. Hassle free and lots of variety. You will not go to other store if its not available to the store you are currently visiting. Very nice idea to those who started and created the online shop! Job well done! I still have items on my cart and ordered it later:)

pamz

Reaction score
For my 2 year old daughter and now enjoying the fun of toys, I am comfortable in buying it through online. Hassle free and lots of variety. You will not go to other store if its not available to the store you are currently visiting. Very nice idea to those who started and created the online shop! Job well done! I still have items on my cart and ordered it later:)
hahahah, honestly the one who created online shopping is a genius idea, eliminating the process of going to an actual sport less hassle, also gives you the power to search over other stores without spending to much time on travelling going to different places.

Zuby

Reaction score
Some might like the simple enjoyment of browsing a toy shop. However, though, as with the case of Toys-r-us, the trend is online with stores closing. Anyway, though, sometimes stores don't have what you need - but you can be sure that online will.
Most of my Funko toys and other kind of toys are purchased online. To me, it's the best and easiest way to buy toys. It's only once in a while that I buy toys from physical stores.

Shortie

Reaction score
When my kids were younger, if I couldn't find a specific toy they wanted say for their birthday or for Christmas then I would look online and would usually find it online at some point if I looked enough and would be able to get them it that way. Since the pandemic and the COVID lockdowns though anything toy wise I may need I tend to just grab online rather than heading out, especially if it ends up being really busy.

Dori

Reaction score
Some might like the simple enjoyment of browsing a toy shop. However, though, as with the case of Toys-r-us, the trend is online with stores closing. Anyway, though, sometimes stores don't have what you need - but you can be sure that online will.
I have purchased some of my toys online years ago and it's something that I'm still willing to keep doing as long as I see something good to buy. I even hardly buy toys in physical stores.

Mimi

Reaction score
From my experience with playing with toys and buying them for years, even though it's good to buy your toys offline, but you have access to more toys online than offline in walk in stores. It's why I prefer to order most of my toys online.

Asaba

Reaction score
I bought all my toys online. The one's which I saw offline some years ago wasn't in good condition, so I had to leave them and depend fully on purchasing all my toys through online stores.

Igba

Reaction score
I have bought some toys online but not all the time. I find buying more toys offline because I can access and evaluate toys before buying them. I have never had any bad experience with buying toys offline.

Tony

Reaction score
I would say that it's been all good experience for me when it comes to buying Funko Pop toys online. I have never had any bad experience like most people used to say they do.

Frost

Reaction score
I love buying everything online. It's only when I cannot be able to find whatever I want to buy online that I will be pushed to see if it is going to be possible for me to buy it a shopping mall or any stores that I can find offline.

Top Bottom