Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like big toys?

junrose123

Reaction score
Honestly I really like some big toys since it is more fun to play and to have them. You can really feel the excitement and fun while playing such kind of toys. I would really prefer big toys for some reasons. I would love to have them as long as I have the interest on them.

jusumortal

Reaction score
It depends on the quality of the product. But really, I think big toys just consume a lot of space in the household, which I don't like. So yeah, I prefer small toys the big toys.

treecko142

Reaction score
I've always preferred small toys which fit the palm of my hand, as they are easier to manipulate and you don't have to worry so much about breaking their parts since some damage isn't really noticeable compared to big toys.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I love RC, I been collecting RC for some time now. My RC collections consist some racing car models, planes, helicopter and drones. Even though I own a bunch of RC, I never had the chance to owned a jet powered miniature airplane RC. I really wanted to buy a jet power miniature airplane RC but too expensive, it cost more than my salary but nonetheless I still wanted to owned one though and maybe I will buy one in the future.

Igba

Reaction score
Yes of course, I love big toys. The bigger they are, the more better. I hate dealing with small toys because it was always very difficult to hold them and play with. But big toys are so much fun.

Shortie

Reaction score
It really depends on the toys you are into and whether or not big toys are something you enjoy or feel are just too much. I know when my kids were younger, they absolutely loved big toys but I wasn't so keen as they used to take up a lot of space, it made them happy so I would tolerate them. I remember when I was a kid I was the same, loved big toys but my mum wasn't as keen as I was.

Bumble

Reaction score
For kids, big toys might be very challenging for them to make use of when they are playing. But who says that toys are only meant for kids? Adults can have their own toys too. I loved bigger toys as a kid though.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Reaction score
I never had any huge toys as a kid. They would easily freak me out and knock me into convulsion. I had an experience once with a big teddy bear bought for me. After that, no one ever got me big toys again.

Bawon

Reaction score
Honestly I really like some big toys since it is more fun to play and to have them. You can really feel the excitement and fun while playing such kind of toys. I would really prefer big toys for some reasons. I would love to have them as long as I have the interest on them.
I hate small toys, so ordinarily, I'm going to like or love bigger toys. Although, they are usually more expensive when compared to what you can buy smaller Funko Pop toys.

Zuby

Reaction score
No, I don't like big toys unfortunately. I don't have too much space where I'm living, so it's impossible for me to have big toys. This have affected my flair when it comes to getting bigger toys.

Flint

Reaction score
No, I don't like toys which are too big. I love my toys to be sized average. It makes it easy for me make use of them and have them packed up whenever I'm done with them.

Top Bottom