Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have any colour preference for your Funko toys?

Bumble

Reaction score
I'm the kind of person who's colour sensitive in everything that I own. The same thing is applicable to all of my Funko toys collection. I'm attached to blue, purple and red colours for all my toys.

Does anyone else have this kind of preference for their Funko toys?

Frost

Reaction score
Colour doesn't matter to me that much with my toys. As long as they are exactly what I want, I'm very cool with any colour they come in. Although, white toys would be the last colour I would go for.

Dori

Reaction score
I don't have any particular preference for the colour of my toys when I was growing up. The only thing that mattered to me was that the toy is very good and of high-quality so that it doesn't break easily when I'm playing with them.

Vetteguy904

Reaction score
not a fan of when they do rainbow pink or neon.. if I want Batman he better be dark colors, not valentine pink. I'm not even a fan of the copper Art3mis from RPO or the silver pokemon. it's ok to make the one offs, like the metallic charmander, but i would not be interested in a pink pikachu

Top Bottom