Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you go to church regularly?

junrose123

Reaction score
Honestly I cannot really attend the mass at the church very often due to my very limited time in my work. I can rarely go to church maybe I think 2 times in a month only. I wish I could attend the masses regularly to thank god for all the blessings he had given to me and for my family. I am also asking for a forgiveness for not having to come on church every Sunday..

Zeke

Reaction score
I do. I am a devouted Roman Catholic and I see to it that I always make time to praise and thank our God for all the blessings he has given us. Though I think you do not really have to inside the church or attend mass to do that particularly if you really can’t attend. Our body is the temple of God, he is everywhere and always with us and you can definitely talk to him anytime and anywhere you heart desire.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Honestly I cannot really attend the mass at the church very often due to my very limited time in my work. I can rarely go to church maybe I think 2 times in a month only. I wish I could attend the masses regularly to thank god for all the blessings he had given to me and for my family. I am also asking for a forgiveness for not having to come on church every Sunday..

I am guilty of not regularly attending masses. Sometimes I read the bible, because I am a Christian. Despite that, I still make sure to say my prayers and thank God for everything that he has blessed me with. I always ask his guidance and protection. Although it is not an excuse for not going to church because there are a lot of lesson that can be learned when going in there and it is one of the top commandments of the Lord.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
My mom always go to church everyday, she is devoted devouter. But for me, yes I go to church and it's not regularly but every Sunday to be exact. Yes I am a Christian by birth and I choose my own way in expressing my faith to God.

c00kies

Reaction score
When i was a kid living with my family, going to church was important. My family is strict when it comes to these things. They punish us if we're late, cutting our allowance, grounding us. I know so many things about the bible because my family makes us read 1 chapter a day. I haven't gone to church in years now since i'm not living with my family anymore and church here is far. But i still pray and i read the bible sometimes when i'm not busy.

NickJ

Reaction score
Not at all. I haven't been to a legit church service or Sunday morning service since I was a teenager. Not a fan of organized religion, I see it as mostly a scam to deceive and extract wealth from somewhat naive but well-meaning folk.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Well, when I was a kid, yeah. But my mom and I have been too busy lately. She's taking a doctorate, whatever that is called and is hoping to pass. When I am done with school stuff, I want to go visit our church again, regularly. I have been missing a lot of fun. The young people must have been singing new catchy songs now. The one-week church training this May will surely satisfy my longing of going to church. I'm excited to go around houses with my churchmates again!

ramo06

Reaction score
Actually I a kind of person who is religious but sadly to say that I don't go church regularly due to many works to do because I'm in a college right now. I have lot of things to do as a student but of course I don't forget praying. Still I go to our church but not regularly. :)

junrose123

Reaction score
I also feel some guilt sometimes because it was already a tradition for the roman catholic to go to church every Sunday but I can't really manage them that is why I am always praying everyday before I go to sleep to thank god for all the blessing that he is giving to me despite of a very busy schedule still he is always there to guide me no matter what happens. I can really say that God is good all the times.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yes, I was raised by my parents to regularly go to church once a week and I guess it just became a habit for me of setting aside one hour to go to church. It just became a natural part of my schedule even if I haven't been overly religious in the first place.

argel241

Reaction score
It does not matter how often you go to church or not, the important here is what's inside your heart. I believe God is after your heart.Of course, going to church is a good way to worship God.And if you really desire to make time for God, He will answer you.

Psalm37:4-Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.

God bless you and your family :)

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Yes just like today. But sometimes I can't make it if there something I need to do. As long as your hearts is fine God will forgive you not going in to church. But being absent for more than a month is a way different story. It is important for me because there I can listen to His words and restore again my soul. I love going to church. :D

walet

Reaction score
My wife goes to church many times a week, but the whole family does a visit on Saturday. This became a routine few years ago, and now we want to make it as a tradition and we hope that our sons will keep it in the future.

Reaction score
Honestly I didn't go to church regularly. I didn't have time to go and I didn't want to. But sometimes I go for thanksgiving and to ask GOD for my career. I remembered going to church when I was a kid and my family is with me. I missed that day that we are gathering to church and prays together.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Honestly, we don't regularly go to church every Sunday but I always go whenever possible. But I always pray to God and talk to him. I think that is what really matters. How well you talk to God and remember him and how you act towards other people. It is always about how are you as a human.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Actually, No. But my religion taught me that I should give time to visit the church every Sunday. But I believe that even though I don't go to church regularly but still I am always praying and thanking God for waking me up every morning and for giving me a food every day, for giving me a healthy body and a lovable family. This is what you should be thankful for. No matter what struggle are you facing right now you should still be thankful for what you have right now. All of us is blessed remember that.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't go to church regularly for I feel that church is the gateway to take me to heaven. What is going to help us in this life is when we have the mind and power to move further in establishing ourselves among those that live around us. The love and care we show towards others is what really matters in life and not about how church brings the changes which we desire.

junrose123

Reaction score
How I wish I could go to church daily, but because of my very busy schedule I am just asking for forgiveness to god for not able to attend his holy masses. I am just praying directly to him without any hesitation as soften as I could. I was raised from a family who have a great faith in god and in the church it self. I just can't imagine that I cannot anymore do those things as of now due to some reasons.

ion

Reaction score
No I'm not, Only during my birthday, and Christmas, I know he will understand that. Actually It's alright for me not to go to your church regularly as long as you know in your self that, you're not doing anything bad against other people, besides, I'm a motorcycle rider, and even though I'm not regularly go to church, I always pray every time before I ride my motorcycle.

marvz0101

Reaction score

I do not regulary go to church every Sunday. Actually I don't go to churches. I'm not saying that it's okay but maybe I am not a very religious person.
Well I just realized that it's been a while since I visited a church. Maybe I will come one of these days. Thanks for asking!

Top Bottom