Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crying over broken toy

Martinsx

Reaction score
You're right, it's nice to recall something from the past which is literally makes you happy when you remember. I also love my childhood memories and I want them to be remember most of the time, it makes me happy actually.

I have watched some movies where it's possible to use some advanced technology computer hardware and software to harvest and store one's memories. If that is not just fiction, I would definitely follow such procedures to keep my memories in such a way its never going to be lost ever.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I probably had a similar experience. I'd cry over such a simple broken toy. It wasn't even expensive. And yet this is what happened. Anyway, we were kids back then. :D

Haha, actually kids don't have any clue whether their toys are expensive or not. They just simply love the toys and would give it up that easily. Some would even be the ones to break their own toys and still end up crying over it.

superman2727

Reaction score
I have watched some movies where it's possible to use some advanced technology computer hardware and software to harvest and store one's memories. If that is not just fiction, I would definitely follow such procedures to keep my memories in such a way its never going to be lost ever.
That's interesting! I wish to do it also for me to remember most of my memories in the past. I can't let go with it so I want them to store in my mind or something. I guess sharing my memories to my loved ones are one of the ways to remember most of my unforgettable experience in the past.

Martinsx

Reaction score
You're right. And I know how that feels. Fixing the broken toy didn't help much. We knew it wouldn't be the same. I think children nowadays will cry if their favorite gadgets are broken and won't have anything to play with.

Unless the toy is designed in such a way that it can be disintegrated and fixed back again, then I'm sure it's the only way the kid owner wouldn't cry over it because he or she is well aware of how the toy is made but if it's fixing up damaged and broken toys, most wouldn't fancy having a broken toy.

Steve5

Reaction score
Unless the toy is designed in such a way that it can be disintegrated and fixed back again, then I'm sure it's the only way the kid owner wouldn't cry over it because he or she is well aware of how the toy is made but if it's fixing up damaged and broken toys, most wouldn't fancy having a broken toy.

That's so funny. Imagine being given a "broken ice cream." How would you feel? Instead of being freshly made on a cone, you're given a melted puddle of ice cream. I think that's how it feels to have a broken toy. :D

Steve5

Reaction score
That's interesting! I wish to do it also for me to remember most of my memories in the past. I can't let go with it so I want them to store in my mind or something. I guess sharing my memories to my loved ones are one of the ways to remember most of my unforgettable experience in the past.

It's an interesting concept. Though, it's unlikely to happen right now. Maybe in the far future. I'm sure we don't need something like that. We have feelings so we can fully express ourselves without the need for technology.

Steve5

Reaction score
Haha, actually kids don't have any clue whether their toys are expensive or not. They just simply love the toys and would give it up that easily. Some would even be the ones to break their own toys and still end up crying over it.

Kids are silly. Just like any of us, we act based on instinct. Sometimes we cry over stuff we don't fully understand. Human beings are highly emotional people.

superman2727

Reaction score
It's an interesting concept. Though, it's unlikely to happen right now. Maybe in the far future. I'm sure we don't need something like that. We have feelings so we can fully express ourselves without the need for technology.
I'm pretty sure that it will happen in the far future. But it would be a great one if created. It's nice to reminisce things especially from the past and I would love if it happens.

Steve5

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that it will happen in the far future. But it would be a great one if created. It's nice to reminisce things especially from the past and I would love if it happens.

I like the idea of remembering lots of stuff. But it won't come without a cost. Sometimes technology can be used for ill purposes. It usually ends up corrupting the original concept behind its intended use. :)

Sheester

Reaction score
Having your favorite toy is such an awesome feeling that you will not get bored from time to time because you have it. We all know that nothing is permanent and even the most take cared stuffs can be broken. But if that time comes, that would be the most negligence ever.

superman2727

Reaction score
I like the idea of remembering lots of stuff. But it won't come without a cost. Sometimes technology can be used for ill purposes. It usually ends up corrupting the original concept behind its intended use. :)

I guess you're right, they use technology for money earning instead of its original use. That's why people can't enjoy the use of our technology nowadays because of those business-minded person use technology for corrupt ideas.

Steve5

Reaction score
I guess you're right, they use technology for money earning instead of its original use. That's why people can't enjoy the use of our technology nowadays because of those business-minded person use technology for corrupt ideas.

Yeah, that's right. It's disheartening to know how people can corrupt such good ideas. The world is filled with people who seek to take advantage of anything that is good. But there are ways to prevent it. I hope those who create wonderful inventions preserve the original purpose of their creations.

Sheester

Reaction score
I dont think that crying over a broken toy can help to fix it. But we cant blame if they really love their stuffs. There are many ways to fix broken things so before shelling out tears, maybe its better to find remedy first.

jsantos015

Reaction score
When I was a kid I don't cry over material things, or even for a broken toy. I always cry when my siblings are bullying me. They are just such rascals. :rolleyes:

myra21

Reaction score
When I was kid it hapens to me I cried for my broken toy.I have a toy given by my aunt on my birthday which is very important to me.It so sad that my to toy broken and bitten by my dog.

vinaya

Reaction score
As far as I can remember I never cried when my toys broke. I have a toy telephone. It was made of ceramic. One day I accidentally dropped it and it broke. I felt sad but I did not cry. I think I was 5 years then. I had a toy camera, one day the camera broke due to overuse. It made me sad, yet I did not cry.

anyona54

Reaction score
Crying over a toy brocken during childhood was like a relationship heartbreak in adults. Your toy your life, without it you lose some great companion in life, it its worth all the time crying.

superman2727

Reaction score
Yeah, that's right. It's disheartening to know how people can corrupt such good ideas. The world is filled with people who seek to take advantage of anything that is good. But there are ways to prevent it. I hope those who create wonderful inventions preserve the original purpose of their creations.

I will totally wait for those inventions in the far future! Maybe I'm not the one who will experience it but one of my family for sure.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Anyone who has their things get broken will get emotional but the thing is a kid or a child should learn to handle their emotion that it is just a toy and it was easy to be replaced with. But if the toy was had for a very long time by them it is okay to get emotional because of the memories they built but they should learn to move on.

Steve5

Reaction score
I will totally wait for those inventions in the far future! Maybe I'm not the one who will experience it but one of my family for sure.

I know, right? Let's wait for more inventions. Well, the truth is that we're already living in the future. It'll just keep getting more advanced as years go by. I mean, look at the technology we have today.

Top Bottom