Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: 90s Nickelodeon!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pop! Television: 90s Nickelodeon

The ’90s were poppin’ — and now’s your chance to order
the dope new figures we announced at London Toy Fair!

Some of the most iconic shows from ’90s Nickelodeon television are joining the Funko family,
including CatDog, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters & Rugrats!

This series is all that and a bag of chips, featuring everyone’s favorite conjoined brothers, CatDog,
the ghastly gang from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Ickis, Oblina, and Krumm,
and the lovable characters from Rugrats, Tommy, Chuckie, and Reptar.
There’s also a Pop! Keychain of Chuckie!

Both Tommy and Reptar have limited chase variants,
Tommy wearing a red shirt, and a purple Reptar!
Each chase has a 1-in-6 rarity!

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg
jpeg

Coming this Spring!

Pop Keychain: Rugrats - Chuckie

jpeg

amelia88

Reaction score
I only just saw this thread but I used to love Rugrats! Do they just have Tommy and Chuckie? No Angelina or Phil and Lil? I'd love them to do the whole range!

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I think they should also include making the character of Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup from the cartoon series Powerpuff Girls, that would be a hit for sure.

nekonieden

Reaction score
Wow! Cool, seeing this 90's stuffs makes me want to go back to my childhood. It should have CN cartoon characters also. What I like the most in Nickelodeon is the "Hey Arnold" cartoon. Arggg, I totally missed those days. You made all of this stuffs? It's really cool and looks very cute!. It entice me to buy this kind of stuffs but I want an anime characters also like Mirmo de pon and Katie Minami. Keep up the good work!

amelia88

Reaction score
I think they should also include making the character of Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup from the cartoon series Powerpuff Girls, that would be a hit for sure.

There already is a Funko Pop Powerpuff Girls range! You should check it out (just google and I'm sure plenty of images will come up!)
They're super cute!

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Wow, Super Cute. I love Rugrats.
Is there an Oggy and the Cockroaches also? :)

walet

Reaction score
This Funko series looks great, Ickis, Oblina, and Krumm, are my favorites.My son loves Reptar toy, but I think this toy is different and not that special.

rfinishen

Reaction score
I only just saw this thread but I used to love Rugrats! Do they just have Tommy and Chuckie? No Angelina or Phil and Lil? I'd love them to do the whole range!
yeah, I was wondering why they only have Tommy and Chuckie tho. But these characters remind me of my childhood to watch this movie :D

ion

Reaction score
My nephew really love this Rugrats, and actually Chuckie looks like him, lol. He's cute, I wonder if I going to buy this item for him, and my nephew reaction after.

DenisP

Reaction score
I'm kind of the odd one out when it comes to 90's Nickelodeon cartoons. I used to watch plenty of 90's Nickelodeon, but for some reason I never got on the Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Rugrats bandwagon. I did see the Rugrats movie though, and have fond memories of that, so I'd totally love to own that Reptar Pop!

I just looked up if they have Pops for Angry Beavers and Doug, and I'm glad to say that they have both! Those were two of my favorite 90's Nickelodeon shows, along with Ren and Stimpy.

fishbate

Reaction score
Now i miss Krumm! Rugrats a classic that i usually watch on TV when i was a kid. I remember that i was first scared watching it then after a while i started laughing. Nice to see things from your kid days.

jsantos015

Reaction score
I will definitely have the Rugrats collection :p This is part of my childhood memories and I won't miss this chance to have a collection of one of my favorite cartoon show when I was a kid.

amelia88

Reaction score
I'm kind of the odd one out when it comes to 90's Nickelodeon cartoons. I used to watch plenty of 90's Nickelodeon, but for some reason I never got on the Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Rugrats bandwagon. I did see the Rugrats movie though, and have fond memories of that, so I'd totally love to own that Reptar Pop!

I just looked up if they have Pops for Angry Beavers and Doug, and I'm glad to say that they have both! Those were two of my favorite 90's Nickelodeon shows, along with Ren and Stimpy.

Ren and Stimpy! Oh my gosh that’s a blast from the past...I used to love that show! Are there pops of them yet? I haven’t seen any of there are.

Shana05

Reaction score
Wow! I really missed these! I am a 90's kid that's why I know these characters. Great job Funko! Thank you for making these very cute pops!

Lidlie

Reaction score
These are all adorable. I'm pretty sure my 10 year old nephew will love these. He is a diehard Rugrats fan and for sure these are all in good quality.

JustBeCool

Reaction score
Though I'm not really a Nickelodeon fan, but the Pop version of these Nickelodeon characters would do for nice little treats for my nieces and nephews. They would surely love these! My top picks for cute presents would be Ickis, Chuckie, and CatDog. Time for some Nickelodeon Pop hunt!

DenisP

Reaction score
Ren and Stimpy! Oh my gosh that’s a blast from the past...I used to love that show! Are there pops of them yet? I haven’t seen any of there are.

I actually wasn't aware if they had Pops for Ren and Stimpy, so I did a quick search on Amazon. As it turns out, they actually do! It isn't all that surprising, as Ren and Stimpy were massively popular in the 90's.

I'm not going to lie though, something about the classic black eyes for Pop figures makes Ren kind of uncomfortable to look at. Then again Ren was always a bit uncomfortable to look at, haha. Stimpy is adorable as usual, though.
61p7OLnmpzL._SL1000_.jpg

Top Bottom