Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best prank!

fishbate

Reaction score
I love watching prank videos, one particular video is about a group friends selling coke (coke in can) unfortunately they got busted by the police :eek: for real! Some how the event got out of hand and the experience frightened them...i bet they learned their lesson. Guess what? this video made them famous! What's your favorite prank?

TheInsaneSakif

Reaction score
I love watching prank videos too! Seeing people's reaction to those pranks are just hilarious! My favorite prank is where you scare people to death. You dress up as a zombie and chase people. However, carrying out pranks can be quite risky as they can easily go wrong. And if they do go wrong then you can get arrested or receive a penalty.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
My favorite prank are those made by the MTV channel guys called "JACKASS". Their show are full of incredible prank that could make you laugh and close your eyes. They do a lot of prank that they are the original creator. For me they are the legend prankster.
images.jpg

walet

Reaction score
I like to watching prank videos on YouTube and Facebook, it makes me laugh and watching these videos makes me forget about my problems and the daily routine.

Reaction score
I've love watching prank videos too. I laugh so hard when I saw funny videos of people doing stupid things like making themselves lazy. But last time when I was watching prank videos I've found a prank video that scares me a lot because it is not the usual prank video but a tragedy video caused by pranking. Here's the video :

jusumortal

Reaction score
Well, there are a lot of pranksters now. You know, people tryna be famous. It comes to the point that they fake it or if it's real they do it extreme and they get caught, which is to me isn't funny. The pranks that I like are usually the pranks that came from the comment section. For me, those are the real funny ones. And I also love seeing people pranking scammers hahaha.

treecko142

Reaction score
I don't watch pranking videos as I don't feel sold with their reactions and feel that these people are just doing it for views. Some videos also aren't really pranks and more like extremely violent actions disguised as pranks.

ion

Reaction score
I also love watching prank videos, and I really love if their victims fight back. Sometimes there're a lot of foul things involve in that video, and I'm waiting to the victims to fight back. I really like the muslim one. I forgot the name, but he pretended a suicide bomber or terrorist. It was really funny.

Top Bottom