Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Indication We Will See Sports Stars?

rz3300

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has any idea if we will ever see sports stars on here. I realize that most of the ones are in the entertainment industry, but I would say that you can put sports into that category in a lot of ways, so I can see the appeal there.

It popped into my head after hearing an article on LeBron and the new Space Jam, and thinking that they should definitely release some of those characters, and then wondering if they would make a LeBron. I would certainly love to have that.

Steamroll

Reaction score
Are you aware there are already funko pop figurines for NFL athletes? Of course, if you don't live in United States, It is understandable if you don't care about american football. I personally don't care but these kind of sport stars figurines have been around for a while.

NickJ

Reaction score
As you can see Here, there are already sports Funko figurines. For Basketball (NBA), Football (NFL), Hockey (NHL), MLB (baseball) MMA and Wrestling.

Axivwater12

Reaction score
I think making action figures of the sports star will surely come true. As we all know there are so many collectors waiting for these action figures such as NBA, MMA, NHL, MLB and many more

tophew

Reaction score
Yes i think in the future many sports star will come out due to high exposure this is a great moment for sports lover like me :) i can't wait to see this in the future.

apollo0915

Reaction score
There is already a Funko action figure of sports personality one of them is Manny Pacquiao. It is available in my country Manny is a boxing champion that won 8 world title in 8 different weight division that's make him unique.

vinaya

Reaction score
As you can see Here, there are already sports Funko figurines. For Basketball (NBA), Football (NFL), Hockey (NHL), MLB (baseball) MMA and Wrestling.
I am not aware of the sportsperson funko toy. However, if I can find I will have Messi. Messi is a footballer from Argentina, one of the greatest football (soccer) player the world has ever seen.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
There various collectibles and Funko Pop made on movie stars and sport legends but I doubt of they got a collection of it.

Mimi

Reaction score
The two sports person's that I would be interested in buying their Funko toys if they get made immediately would be Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. These two guys are the best that's happened in the world of football.

Top Bottom