Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When last did you masturdate?

Barida

Reaction score
The thing with going out alone is always the ability to have fun alone. I have been to some couple of places alone and had fun, which is good. Have you always gone out alone? What was your experience like?

Sara

Reaction score
If my babe didn't take me out or I didn't run some errands with my sister, indoors will always been my best abode. I have made some plans to take myself out several times but whenever the time reach, I will just feel too lazy to accomplish what I planned.

How I always wish I can take myself out, sit down and have fun alone.

Barida

Reaction score
If my babe didn't take me out or I didn't run some errands with my sister, indoors will always been my best abode. I have made some plans to take myself out several times but whenever the time reach, I will just feel too lazy to accomplish what I planned.

How I always wish I can take myself out, sit down and have fun alone.

You can do it, but I understand your angle as going out with someone else is always much better than deciding to go alone.

Frank

Reaction score
I am the outgoing type, and to mastrudate is one thing that I have found to be very okay for me. I even prefer to have fun alone.

Barida

Reaction score
I am the outgoing type, and to mastrudate is one thing that I have found to be very okay for me. I even prefer to have fun alone.

This is good. The most important thing is that you are getting to have fun at the end of the day. That is all that matters at this particular point in time.

Bawon

Reaction score
I almost read this as "masturbate" but had to read it once again to understand what you're talking about.

I always take myself out once in a while but it's always a spot on for me every weekend to watch football.

Sara

Reaction score
You can do it, but I understand your angle as going out with someone else is always much better than deciding to go alone.
I prefer to go out so that I can have someone to do some videos, have some chit chat and talk about everything while we have fun.

Barida

Reaction score
I prefer to go out so that I can have someone to do some videos, have some chit chat and talk about everything while we have fun.

I get this angle as well. It is necessary to have a basic about what you will want to do when outside and that includes going out with someone.

Top Bottom