Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you like to do in your free time?

bienn05

Reaction score
I do a lot in my spare time. First, I do some cleaning stuff. I clean my room and make sure to-do list is done. After that, I will clean myself, from head to toe. Then I will start to read some forums and answer them. Answer some surveys for a little bit of income. I play Rules of Survival after I did all of this.

Sheester

Reaction score
How i wish I do have enough free time. Early mornig I wake up to do household chores like laundry and cleaning the kitchen. When my baby woke up, I nurse with her, took her a bath and wait for her daddy to arrive from work. Then, I go to the office doing some stuffs for eight hours. Go home at 12noon and be again to the office at 1pm. After work, go home and tka care of the baby and cook food. Cleaning then the messy area of the house then give a massage to my partner at night.Then go to sleep. How I wish I do have my free time.

daisy

Reaction score
I really like to sleep when I have a free time seen's my work is always at night so I really like to have a long rest and long time to sleep

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
Aisde from surfing to the internet I also spend my free time with family or friends. It is good also to hang out with them.

Bawon

Reaction score
I only have two days for my free time, it's Saturday and Sunday. Well, I normally play video games in my computer and mobile phone, what I usually play is Skyrim, League of Legends and Mobile Legends. I also practice playing my guitar and right now I am practicing the song Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars. And after that I usually rest and go to church in the afternoon. How about you guys? What do you do?
The two things that I like to do whenever I am free would be playing video games and watching movies. Playing video games is a big hobby for me and I don't joke with it.

Heatman

Reaction score
I only have two days for my free time, it's Saturday and Sunday. Well, I normally play video games in my computer and mobile phone, what I usually play is Skyrim, League of Legends and Mobile Legends. I also practice playing my guitar and right now I am practicing the song Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars. And after that I usually rest and go to church in the afternoon. How about you guys? What do you do?
Most of the time, I surf the internet during my free time and check around gossips of the day. I usually stay on Twitter very long. I also love playing video games.

Shiek

Reaction score
Some of the things that I love to do in my free time are the following ;

1. Playing video games
2. Watching movies
3. Swimming
4. Reading books

Shortie

Reaction score
At the moment with my work being so busy I haven't had much free time to myself but when I do get free time I like to be able to catch up on TV shows I enjoy and I also like to be able to sit and game and just shut off in a video game for a while which I find helps me refresh for the week or days ahead.

Frost

Reaction score
What I love to do in my free time is watch movies and TV shows, play video games and sleep. I really love getting enough sleep because it helps me to be healthy.

Top Bottom