Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you like to do in your free time?

IamHans

Reaction score
I only have two days for my free time, it's Saturday and Sunday. Well, I normally play video games in my computer and mobile phone, what I usually play is Skyrim, League of Legends and Mobile Legends. I also practice playing my guitar and right now I am practicing the song Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars. And after that I usually rest and go to church in the afternoon. How about you guys? What do you do?

walet

Reaction score
I like to do many things in my spare time, for example, to run with my bike, playing video games, reading or walking in nature, visiting new places and listen to music almost all the time.

Annejk18

Reaction score
What I like to do during my free time is sketching sometimes sleeping. Whenever I have a tiring weekdays I ussually prefer to rest the whole weekend. I'm just staying in my room sleeping or just lying in my bed. While when I have the energy to do such things I usually sketch my favorite model or painting.

myra21

Reaction score
During my free time, all I want to do is used my phone for mobile surfing, posting on instagram and playing games.

treecko142

Reaction score
I love playing sports, be it basketball, volleyball, table tennis, football, or tennis, etc., as long as I have someone to play with and some free time, it's what I do. Otherwise, I play online video games or watch a lot of TV shows and movies.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
If I have a free time, all I want to do is surfing and had more sleep, I usually done that every weekend, one day rest is not enough for me, so whenever I have a free time, its more on sleep to gain more energy, for better tomorrow.

ion

Reaction score
Most of the time, I play basketball or riding my motorcycle if I have enough time. But if it just a limited time, I would rather sleep to gain more energy. I badly needed that. Having free time is luxury for me I think.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
I only have two days for my free time, it's Saturday and Sunday. Well, I normally play video games in my computer and mobile phone, what I usually play is Skyrim, League of Legends and Mobile Legends. I also practice playing my guitar and right now I am practicing the song Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars. And after that I usually rest and go to church in the afternoon. How about you guys? What do you do?

I love sleeping during my free time. I sleep a lot :D. Well, aside from sleeping, I love playing mobile games like Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor and Rules of Survival. I also love sketching/drawing. I'm not an expert though. I'm still learning to sketch with realism.

JackOAT

Reaction score
When I'm not playing video games sometimes I do some logo sketching and scribble drawings. Many people use art to release stress. I think I am able to free myself from the stress that I accumulated by releasing these in the form of color and drawing. As I temporarily exit the world of fears and worries, I enter the world of fun and excitement.

rfinishen

Reaction score
If I have a free time, all I want to do is surfing and had more sleep, I usually done that every weekend, one day rest is not enough for me, so whenever I have a free time, its more on sleep to gain more energy, for better tomorrow.
Agree. Adult-life crisis needs more time to sleep

superman2727

Reaction score
I am playing Mobile Legends when I'm on my free time, since I do love MOBA games like Mobile Legends and a 5v5 games like Dota 2. That's why I do love playing when I'm on my free time. Addition to that, I really love playing my own guitar and play some music with it. These two things are my favorite to do when I'm on a break.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I'm a gamer and in my free time, I am always looking forward to testing some of the new games that I have downloaded on my phone. Also, during my free time, I try as much as I can to read some interesting books which is nice for me as well.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Most of the time, I play basketball or riding my motorcycle if I have enough time. But if it just a limited time, I would rather sleep to gain more energy. I badly needed that. Having free time is luxury for me I think.

I was having a chat with my boss today at the office and he made mention of the time he takes to sleep during the weekend. That is a sign that adult life ain't that easy for us as humans as well.

ion

Reaction score
I was having a chat with my boss today at the office and he made mention of the time he takes to sleep during the weekend. That is a sign that adult life ain't that easy for us as humans as well.

And I remember my parents before, when they getting mad if we don't sleep or nap in the afternoon, I thought it was a punishment before, but in adult life, it's luxury.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
What do I do in my free time? Well, I read a lot (books, novels, fanfics), I write (tales, articles, poetry), I browse the web, I play video games, I watch anime and read manga. In some very rare instances, I go hiking in a National Park that is part of a mountain range just at the edge of my city.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I used to read a lot when there was still no internet. Now I browse so many things online for hours on end. It doesn't mean though that I don't read anymore, in fact I do my reading in so many social sites like fb and in forums like this. In fact I am able to learn a lot of things from these forums that are of human interest.

nekonieden

Reaction score
I usually browse some internet and look for available online jobs. Sometimes I watch youtube about business and DIY's as I want to gather some information about those things as I am planning to do a business soon, so there. Sometimes I am practice drawing since I needed to improve more my artworks.

theartisttt

Reaction score
Aside from sleeping, which I do a lot, I do things that I enjoy. I paint, I read, I draw, I write poems and compose songs, I watch movies and series and of course, I get myself out of our house to search and buy new toys for my collection. I also catch up with my friends during my leisure time since I’m busy 5 out of 7 days and that’s a whole lot of catching up. But usually, I sleep all day long on Sundays and do all my other activities on Saturday since I feel really productive during Saturdays.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I love watching American movies, Korean Dramas and even Chinese Dramas. Watching movies is a great passing time.

pamz

Reaction score
I do like to watch animes and read manga on my free time, but before I am often online on World of Warcraft 24/7 as long as I am not busy I am already online, I spend a lot of my free time in raid dungeon on World of Warcraft. whenever I play games time seems to fly so out.

Top Bottom