Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toys vs Video Games

jyy

Reaction score
Which ones do kids like more? To me, a video game is the ultimate toy. In fact, few toys can beat it. However, though, I could be mislead. I mean, I used to really get into make-believe towns and people when I was a kid, and, aside from SIMS maybe, a video game cannot replicate it.

anyona54

Reaction score
When we were growing, toys were the ultimate playing experience, because there were not so much games or gaming machines at that time. But currently there are many interesting games, children also have phones all around. In this current error, Games have it all.

Bawon

Reaction score
I enjoyed having toys and playing video games when I was still a kid. My parents made it to be very easy for me because they always got me toys and they also got me video games as well.

Frost

Reaction score
Which ones do kids like more? To me, a video game is the ultimate toy. In fact, few toys can beat it. However, though, I could be mislead. I mean, I used to really get into make-believe towns and people when I was a kid, and, aside from SIMS maybe, a video game cannot replicate it.
I love my toys and video games as well. Although, I played with my toys more than I did with video games when I was still a kid. Now, I play games more than playing with toys.

Tony

Reaction score
Good evening guys!!!

I'm Tony greeting you all here. I'm happy to be here. Everything about Funko makes me happy. I love collecting so many of them especially the rare one's.
I will choose toys over games.

Zuby

Reaction score
Perhaps, age plays a very big role in one's choice between video games and toys at one point in time.

Some years ago, I would have preferred toys over video games but not it's not the case.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I would always go for video games, I was never really a toy person even as a child and I think that grew up with me well into adulthood.

Mimi

Reaction score
I love Funko toys and also my video games too. Both of them are my biggest hobbies, so I can't choose one and leave out the other.

Dori

Reaction score
Yes, I like Funko toys but I'm never going to choose them over playing video games especially when it's Playstation 5 that we are playing with now. P5 is better than any toy.

Igba

Reaction score
Yes, I like Funko toys but I'm never going to choose them over playing video games especially when it's Playstation 5 that we are playing with now. P5 is better than any toy.
Plus with how Playstation 5 is out of stock in almost every places, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to do so over getting Funko toys and leave the console. It's very impossible.

Shortie

Reaction score
Being that I am a huge fan of video games and have been all my life, I would definitely have to say I'd choose video games over toys any time. I remember when I was younger, as much as I had toys and I would get bought toys for say Christmas and birthdays as well, I would still prefer to sit for a few hours as and when my parents let me to play video games instead.

Bumble

Reaction score
As a kid if this two options were presented to me, I would have easily chosen toys over playing video games. But now as an adult, it's the difference that's going to hold up for me. Playing video games makes more sense to me now.

Asaba

Reaction score
I can't play with Funko Pop toys for the rest of my life. There's a point in life when an adult over grow playing with Funko Pop toys.

But as for video games, it's going to be be my life long habit. I love playing video games so much.

Top Bottom