Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Deluxe Vinyl: Marvel - Deadpool

Steamroll

Reaction score
5759_SuperDeluxeVinyl_DeadPool_1024x1024.jpg

Albeit simple, I like this action figure of deadpool. The pose fits neatly with body proportions, It achieves a deformed cartoony look. Both eyes have the right size to depict a facial expression in that oval shaped head. The big hands gesture suggest a determined attitude in this Deadpool, which is cool.

Becca

Reaction score
Haha I love him! The gesture and his sassy "expression" with the eye sizes are perfect! I'll most likely be adding this one to wish list. I have the pop! figure, but I think this one would look great with it. I may end up with a little Deadpool collection. :p

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I am ashamed and embarrassed to still have to report that I have yet to see this movie. I had heard nothing but good things about it and I have intended to go see it for some time, but just have not been able to see through on the plans. I will go, and maybe seeing this is just the shot in the arm that I need. This one does seem to embody the character well, which is more than you can say for some of them. Thanks for sharing.

Ash

Reaction score
Well I am ashamed and embarrassed to still have to report that I have yet to see this movie. I had heard nothing but good things about it and I have intended to go see it for some time, but just have not been able to see through on the plans. I will go, and maybe seeing this is just the shot in the arm that I need. This one does seem to embody the character well, which is more than you can say for some of them. Thanks for sharing.
I made sure to go to the cinema the moment the film came out because I was looking forward to it so much. It was a great film, one of my top favourite films and the jokes in it were great as well so it's definitely a film that will get you feeling better. You can get the DVD for it now or you can just find a site online that has the film to watch it. In regards to the figure, I absolutely love it. I'm sure it would actually be a great present for any Deadpool fans.

Axivwater12

Reaction score
I love that deadpool funko. Hoping to have one. It was amazingly created. I am a fan of that character. Deadpool was one of my collection list. So I think I will save up money and buy just like that one. I really like deadpool after I saw his movie. Since then, I was so excited and was hoping to watch all of his movie and at the same time I want to have a funko deadpool so I save up money in order to achieve my objective.

fishbate

Reaction score
Haha I love him! The gesture and his sassy "expression" with the eye sizes are perfect! I'll most likely be adding this one to wish list. I have the pop! figure, but I think this one would look great with it. I may end up with a little Deadpool collection. :p

I agree, the pose is really comical and very enticing. I also love the angle of the head, its not the common straight head design. This one is really a more unique design.

vinaya

Reaction score
Deadpool is one of the Marvel characters that I do not like much. Perhaps that is because I have never read comics abou Deadpool and never watched Deadpool movies. However, the images of the Deadpool toys shared above are kind of cute. This can be a great gift to a kid who likes Deadpool.

vinaya

Reaction score
Deadpool is one of the Marvel characters that I do not like much. Perhaps that is because I have never read comics about Deadpool and never watched Deadpool movies. However, the images of the Deadpool toys shared above are kind of cute. This can be a great gift to a kid who likes Deadpool.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Wow! He looks so cool and cartoonish. So Deadpool! He is not my favorite character from Marvel Comics, he's not even in my top 10, but I really like this figure's design. Also, I like how the character is able to break the fourth wall and everyone believes he's just talking out loud with himself. That can be hilarious, especially when he's paired up with Cable or the X-Force. Hmm... now I want to acquire this Deadpool figure.

NameGervin

Reaction score
Looking at this remind me of hilarious scene from the movie. Just look at this, it is cute and yet hilarious. I agree with other comments here, he may look a bit too much cartoony but that is marvel. But I am not a fan of deadpool I even hated some of his characteristics because he is not actually that good right. But overall this figure should be added to wish list.

Heatman

Reaction score
I can't love The Deadpool Funko any less. Just take a look at how cool it looks. It's even more cool in FUNKO than it is in the real human Deadpool.

What do you think?

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
It's looks good though, I think a new one has been released I saw it somewhere online maybe I would go check it out again.

Jon

Reaction score
Seriously, deadpool action figure Funko Pop looks very amazing in any colour that I have seen it. This is my first time of seeing it in all red. The one I purchased was in red and black colour.

Top Bottom