Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Star Wars: 4-LOM

mechaman

Reaction score
ClGKlNYWYAAr63g.jpg:large

Loving this guy,there is so much detail in him. Look at the wrinkles in his forehead, the colours in the eyes, the suit, wow, that suit. It looks so rustic. The color is perfect. Does anybody have one?

Steamroll

Reaction score
No, but I can't deny that figure is quite a looker. I really like the polished look of the sturdy metal suit. And the light green fly eyes make this figure worth putting alongside a night lamp. I bet It will look neat in a poor lit bedroom, with a weak source of light focused towards it, so these eyes could reflect the light.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Although I don't see myself buying any star wars figurines, this is pretty great. They did an amazing job with the detail of this character. I love that Pop Vinyl is starting to release figurines that are more creature-line than humanized. It's nice to see a different side to Vinyl Pop. After seeing The Dark Crystal figures, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with different fandoms. So far, they've impressed me. This figurine looks amazing and is still "Pop" in all it's glory.

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I'm always really impressed with the level of detail in Funko products. This one is no exception, it really makes sense why people choose to collect them and spend decent amounts of money on doing so.

mharzenas

Reaction score
This my aim goal for 2018!. To compete all pop star wars and show them to my father. My father is a huge fan of Star Wars and I am sure that he want to see all those collection. Then I will give them all of it.

Top Bottom