Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUEENS FREDDIE FLASH GORDON FACTORY ERROR RARE?

RUFFSACK

Reaction score
Firstly let say hello
Names Nick and I’m from Australia, the mrs and me have been collecting for a few years now and have nice collection.
This is the first time I think we have received a factory error pop, as you can see it’s definitely different to the advertised image.
Freddie is stuck in this position not loose at all and the case is sealed.
Frankly I sort of like like as he seems to be getting into it
So am I alone here?

2EC6D82A-B518-451B-8DFE-C0993CCE6846.jpeg2EC6D82A-B518-451B-8DFE-C0993CCE6846.jpeg

Shortie

Reaction score
The fact that is a factory error is quite amazing as I feel the one you received which has the error is a lot better looking than the one that doesn't have the error. It definitely has the Freddie vibes that are for sure and he looks so into it as well which makes it a lot better than the one that is not in error.

RUFFSACK

Reaction score
The fact that is a factory error is quite amazing as I feel the one you received which has the error is a lot better looking than the one that doesn't have the error. It definitely has the Freddie vibes that are for sure and he looks so into it as well which makes it a lot better than the one that is not in error.
Totally agree

Top Bottom