Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steamroll

Reaction score
Similar to Dothraki in Game of Thrones, Klingons are a proud warrior race from the planet Qo'noS which values are based upon tradition, honor, and strength. Klingon culture is rooted in aggression and military prowess, and they are the most fearsome and respected race throughout the galaxy. Pretty much like space barbarians.

4906_Star_Trek_TNG_-_Klingon_hires_1024x1024.jpg

This Pop! Figure depicts a Typical male Klingon with his protruding cranial ridges, dark brown skin. This one is a bulky bloke with a silver mail and wielding a bat'leth in one hand, a traditional Klingon blade and widely considered the most popular weapon among Klingon warriors.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I was not ever a Star Trek fan, but the good things about these figures is that they make perfect gifts, and I definitely know someone who would like this one. It is amazing the allegiance that the fans have to this show, and even this many years later they still know everything about it and all about the characters. Thanks for sharing, and I am certain that this will bring a lot of people joy.

Champii

Reaction score
It really reminds me of an uncle of mine which actually looks alike that Pop, I do not consider myself a big Star Trek fan but this Pop is clearly awesome. I do not really know if I said it before, but I was not too familiar with Pops until I found these forums, those really look great, I completely agree with rz3300 when talking about those are perfect for gifts and such things, my girlfriend would definitely love one of these for her birthday, I will try to find one for her :p

Top Bottom