Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pop! Movies: Captain Underpants

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just in time for the June release of the upcoming film,
Captain Underpants is joining the Funko family!

The kind-hearted and elastic-banded hero is joined by
his nemesis, the villainous scientist Professor Poopypants!

Professor Poopypants is also available in his pink suit,
available exclusively at FYE!

Coming this spring!
jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

Ash

Reaction score
I did not expect to see any Captain Underpants figures and this was actually quite a pleasant surprise for me. I loved the Captain Underpants books when I was younger and I made sure to always borrow them from the school library when we had our turn to visit it. I'm not sure if any else had that system at school though, did you guys? We had a specific period every 2 weeks where we could go to the library and pick two books. You could only visit that library in that period. Anyway, the figures look quite cool especially the second Professor Poopypants figure

xobe

Reaction score
My two daughters love Captain underpants and they used to read it after school. I bought them some books for new chapters and they're very happy having it. Now they are requesting me to buy a toy one that they could play. I looked for it and it's expensive for a pair and thinking for another store to shop wherein sale is ongoing.

treecko142

Reaction score
Might buy the Captain Underpants one for my little niece, she absolutely loved the movie and it's her birthday this March. She just watched the movie recently.

Axivwater12

Reaction score
My little brothers will surely love this funko. I'm gonna save up and buy that one. It will surely make them happy, l love seing them happy because it is their favorite character.

Ash

Reaction score
My two daughters love Captain underpants and they used to read it after school. I bought them some books for new chapters and they're very happy having it. Now they are requesting me to buy a toy one that they could play. I looked for it and it's expensive for a pair and thinking for another store to shop wherein sale is ongoing.
You can get the Captain Underpants figure for just £7.50 from Amazon which means it would cost you around £15 for a pair of figures for your daughters. It's not the most expensive but that obviously depends on what you are willing to pay for it. Since they are looking for a toy one that they could play with it, it might be a better idea to get an actual toy set for the Captain Underpants series instead of this Pop! figure since it's not extremely playable for a kid.

amelia88

Reaction score
I don't actually know this series, but I'm just laughing at the fact that there's a character called Captain Underpants and Professor Poopypants! Is it adapted from a book or a movie? Sounds like something I would have liked when I was younger, for sure.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I don't actually know this series, but I'm just laughing at the fact that there's a character called Captain Underpants and Professor Poopypants! Is it adapted from a book or a movie? Sounds like something I would have liked when I was younger, for sure.

It's actually from a movie titled Captain Underpants and I think it was shown June last year. If you haven't watch the movie, you should watch it with your kids. It's a fun movie and great for kids.
27889_320_470.jpg

Top Bottom