Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pop! Home Peanuts Coming Soon!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good grief! The Peanuts are coming to Pop! Home!

The infamous blockhead, Charlie Brown, and his spirited pet dog
Snoopy have been transformed into 12 oz. ceramic mugs!

Collect them both this summer!
jpeg

jpeg

Coming in August!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm just out of the loop, but I'm really happy I made it back to the threads. I am loving these mugs! They are super unique and absolutely adorable. I wish I knew of some Peanuts fans- this would make an amazing gift. I hope to see them release Harry Potter themed mugs. I would end up having no money- but I'd be a happy camper, ha ha!

Becca

Reaction score
These are so cute! I have some big Peanuts fans in my family, so these will be great gifts! I've never been super into Peanuts- I like it, but I don't have any merch or anything. These are so adorable that I may have to order them though, especially the Snoopy!

GrecianShamrock

Reaction score
I love these mugs. I'm letting my family know about them. I've always been a peanuts fan and can't wait to add these in August.

rz3300

Reaction score
I would love to get my hands on the snoopy one. It would not be for me, although I would like too, but I know a friend who grew up loving Peanuts and everything Charlie Brown so he would certainly love to get something like this. Of course the best part is, that we all know, is that they are perfect gifts and not too expensive, so that is taken care of already. I love these things more and more every day.

GrecianShamrock

Reaction score
Do you think they would make the other character cups as well? (Lucy, Linus, Woodstock etc.)

amelia88

Reaction score
I love these mugs - I feel like cute mugs are one of those things I get a ton of use out of, and it always starts the day right if I can have my coffee in something this cute!

I'm hoping they end up selling these ones here in Japan - there's a pretty big love of Peanuts over here so I think I'm in with a good chance - otherwise I will end up seeing if my family back in the States can send them to me!

Top Bottom