Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nightmares from Toys

pamz

Reaction score
I have seen some of this kind of videos, it really is quite creepy specially seeing them move on their own really gives me the chill, I also have hard time on watch this kind of videos because most of the time, It haunts me when I sleep specially when I am alone at home.
it's not that I hate horrors or something like that, It just I always remember the horrors when I am all alone and makes me feel uneasy.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid I always cry when I see this and I don't want to sleep alone because of this Jolly Chimp toy. The strange thing is, this toy is still around and although the appearance has changed slightly, it’s still just as creepy as ever. 65f6071c6384c73e2b05087ae263e350.jpg

Last edited:

Asaba

Reaction score
When I was a small child, I would have dreams about mannequins in department stores chasing me, wanting to kill me. However, though, I never got that vibe with other toys. There weren't any Chucky doll type things. Anyway, how about you all? Any creepy toys that bothered you?
You probably watched a lot of horror movies. It's the only way that you would keep having such kind of dreams.

It's something that I'm very familiar with and it can be very creepy when you wake up and see a shape of something in the room.

Igba

Reaction score
Yeah I've experience it on my Chucky toy after I playing it when I feel asleep I'm dreaming that chucky killed me so I woke up and throw it on out side of my house because I don't want that toy staying with me because its giving me a nightmares.
This experience can be very tormenting for a kid no matter how strong you pretend to be. It's why I don't have any horror toys growing up as a kid. I also don't watch horror movies at all.

Zuby

Reaction score
When I was a small child, I would have dreams about mannequins in department stores chasing me, wanting to kill me. However, though, I never got that vibe with other toys. There weren't any Chucky doll type things. Anyway, how about you all? Any creepy toys that bothered you?
I find Chucky doll very scary when I was still a kid. Even the movies was too creepy for me to watch back then and whenever I watch it, I will have nightmares. It got to a point where I had to stopped watching it.

Mimi

Reaction score
Chucky doll type of toys can be very frightening to kids. Even as an adult, they freak me out depending how I bump into them deep in the night. You know how they stay still in the Chucky movies, it gives the same impression in real life.

tokiyeo

Reaction score
Dolls would always freak me out. My Gram had her guest room full with dolls and I would always refuse to step foot in there. RIP Grammie

Bawon

Reaction score

I never had any nightmares from my toys when I was still a kid and also my parents made sure that they don't purchase toys that are scary which will have a potential of making it very difficult for me to make use of the toy in the night.

Jon

Reaction score
I've never had any kind of nightmares with using any toys when I was still a kid. I used to enjoy watching horror movies, so I've seen worst than what's in toys.

Flint

Reaction score
No, I've never had any nightmares from using toys. They are toys, no matter how ugly and creepy they look, it doesn't scare me.

Top Bottom