Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nightmares from Toys

jyy

Reaction score
When I was a small child, I would have dreams about mannequins in department stores chasing me, wanting to kill me. However, though, I never got that vibe with other toys. There weren't any Chucky doll type things. Anyway, how about you all? Any creepy toys that bothered you?

Vinsanity

Reaction score
Actually yes. I had this Lego train toy when I was 6. I could still remember how creepy it was. At the part of a train where the driver is situated. I don't know how it is called but yes, it its the front part of the whole train. In my dreams, whenever I look inside that part of the train, there is this yellowish and reddish light that's coming out from it. It was blinking and was as if it's going to suck me in. I actually don't know now why I am used to being frightened by that but I can still feel how scared I was back then.

TheInsaneSakif

Reaction score
I never had any toys that gave me nightmares, but whenever I come across any dolls or dummies, it creeps me out. I don't know why. It gives me a sensation that they're somehow alive. And it gets even scarier if I see them at night when the lights are all off!

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
When I was a small child, I would have dreams about mannequins in department stores chasing me, wanting to kill me. However, though, I never got that vibe with other toys. There weren't any Chucky doll type things. Anyway, how about you all? Any creepy toys that bothered you?

Dude, big dolls really scares the hell out of me. I don't know why, but every time I look at a doll it gives me goose bumps specially the old dolls. To be honest I don't remember any bad experience that I had with dolls that made me terrified with dolls. Maybe because when I was a child my older cousin always tells me the story about Chucky. Back then I don't really know who Chucky is, until the time I saw the movie titled Child's Play. That movie gave me the idea of how scary Chucky is and maybe that's that's the reason why I am now terrified with dolls.

Here are some freaky videos about possessed dolls and I leave to you if you want to believe it or not.

AmieBotella

Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't have any nightmares with my toys before. Although I do have a toy that looked like Anabelle, I never really imagined it being creepy or haunted when I was a little. In fact, I liked checking on her whenever I enter my room. Since I always place her near my bed, so that when I open my room she's the first one I'll see, I would always look at here if she hasn't moved or what. I guess I always wait for it to go come alive but it didn't have any creepy feelings towards any toys before.

But I did have one creepy incident from my son's toy. It's TMNT Talking toy Figure Leonardo. It was resting on a wal shelf intended for by son's toys. This TMNT toy is a gift to him on his 7th birthday. It's always on and it talks when it's slightly shaken or moved. So one time, I'm putting my son to bed, suddenly this toy just talked. His usual words were his usual lines like, "Hi-Ya!" "Surface time!" And then I opened the lights and checked the toy from where it was located and there might me another toy touching it or what. But when I checked it out, there's nothing close to it to make it move and make it talk. So I closed the light once again and when I went to to lie beside my son, it talked again and said, "Is that all you got?" And..... that's it! I took the toy and removed him from the room. I know these are it's pre-recorded words, but it was kinda creepy when no force is applied on it to make it talk. That is one creepy incident bu it was not a haunted toy though.

walet

Reaction score
When I was a small boy here in my country we didn't have access to many models of toys, me as a boy I was playing with small soldiers or plastic toys. So, I never had the chance to get scary from a toy and have nightmares.

Reaction score
Me too
I never had any toys that gave me nightmares, but whenever I come across any dolls or dummies, it creeps me out. I don't know why. It gives me a sensation that they're somehow alive. And it gets even scarier if I see them at night when the lights are all off!
Me too I'm also scared of dolls when I was a kid. Especially big realistic dolls, I thought that they cab move and kill me or any of us in our house. Back when I was on grade 3 , my father bought big Dolls for my younger sister and she always put it on her side whenever she plays. But there's a time that I don't know why it stares at me even I saw it looking at the door. It creeps me out and i said to my mother what's going on but she laughed at me. But now, I'm not scared of them because I already know how to handle my fears. It's just a part of my child days. But I saw so many moving -creepy dolls on YouTube and it brings my memories of it.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
While I can confidently say that I never felt scared or had nightmares as a result of being scared by any toy while a kid, I know that there must have been other kids that suffered the fate of being tortured by the presence of toys while kids.

AmieBotella

Reaction score
Me too

Me too I'm also scared of dolls when I was a kid. Especially big realistic dolls, I thought that they cab move and kill me or any of us in our house. Back when I was on grade 3 , my father bought big Dolls for my younger sister and she always put it on her side whenever she plays. But there's a time that I don't know why it stares at me even I saw it looking at the door. It creeps me out and i said to my mother what's going on but she laughed at me. But now, I'm not scared of them because I already know how to handle my fears. It's just a part of my child days. But I saw so many moving -creepy dolls on YouTube and it brings my memories of it.
Dolls can really be creepy when you imagine them looking at you. Dolls have that look, like they're watching you wherever you go within sight. And there are a lot of people/kids who have pediophobia. But I wonder why this is so common. I guess because dolls looked like humans, but they seemed to be something else too. Either way, I hope those who have the condition more seriously will be able to overcome it.

Kammy143

Reaction score
In a weird way, I do not like stuffed toys facing me. Just like you, I don't see anything terrifying about them, but, I do not like to see them facing me at certain times of the day. Some examples are...
1: Before I go to bed.
2: When I am changing clothes.
3.When I am working in a space where I am alone and there is a jittery feeling that it is staring right at me.
So, I tend to turn them around or cover it's face, because I feel like I am being stared at by their beady eyes.

fishbate

Reaction score
I really don't have any nightmare about the toys that i have or got hold on to:). But i have problems on dreams where somebody is taking my toy and chasing them in the weirdest way like flying, shrinking and even turning into smoke:p. When i was a kid i always sleep with a couple of toys beside me. I even make them their own bed beside me. So i really have no problem with them, except for those toy napper in my dreams.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yeah, creepy dolls have kept me awake at night when I was younger, I found them really terrifying and especially with all the horror movies involving dolls. Thankfully, I grew out of it and no longer have nightmares about them.

superman2727

Reaction score
Exactly, I also remember myself having some nightmares about mannequins and big rocks when I was a child. It's funny to think in present but it is a little scary before. I thought I will not woke up that day every time I will sleep. I always have nightmares especially when I am fully tired. I don't know why but I'm totally scared that day and I don't want to sleep again.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I don't have any toys that bothers me when I was a child, all of my toys are barbie dolls, until one time, I watched the curse of chucky on my laptop, its my first time to watched that since I heard it that they said it was a nice movie. After I watched it, I feel like all I can see was like chucky, our dolls that displayed on our living room, I see it as chucky, then at night I always dream of chucky, I always here his voice in my dreams like "My Name is Chucky, Wanna Play"? I'm so scared in my dream, it was a nightmare to me, I thought it was true. But Thank God I'm awake that time.

ion

Reaction score
LOL, me too. Actually until now, I really don't like the mannequins including the life size religious images or statues specially the really old ones.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Well, I never had nightmares with creepy toys or anything like that, however, that doesn't mean I didn't own any scary doll when I was little. I can remember two dolls in particular that used to creep me out. The first one was almost my size, with purple hair and bright clothes, I don't know what the person who gave it to me was thinking, it wasn't pretty. The second doll was one of these dolls that have been in the family for generations (I think most families have a few of those), you know... these dolls that look old, hand painted, with clothes that belong in another time period. I still shudder when I think about them. It was difficult to fall asleep at night when they were in my room.

acefunko001

Reaction score
It's a weird thing actually, having a nightmare about toys because toys are suppose to give us some joy and having a nightmare about it just reverses the whole thing. I can't remember of one except that I have this recurring dream about the swing in our playground that keeps on swinging without anyone on it. It's a weird dream because I used to do a lot of swinging, even standing up, in my younger days, and for this dream of something in my subconscious to keep on recurring is something that I really want to know. So, it's not just about dreams folks, sometimes we need to get some meanings behind these nocturnal occurrences.

Annejk18

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I'm so scared of Annabel. And I remember going in my brother's bed to sleep with him because I'm afraid annabel might appear beside my bed. And I always have a nightmare that the doll is chasing me with a bloody knife in her hand. I will not forget that.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Yay! Scary toys are those old dolls or rugged dolls. They looks creepy and seems to move whenever they are left alone.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
Yeah I've experience it on my Chucky toy after I playing it when I feel asleep I'm dreaming that chucky killed me so I woke up and throw it on out side of my house because I don't want that toy staying with me because its giving me a nightmares.

Top Bottom