Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Hero Academia POPs

CatSoul

Reaction score
These are exciting! I really like My Hero Academia, and it's starting with a pretty solid lineup, including the best girl. :)

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Really??? I didn't even know they were making funko POPs of the characters from My Hero Academia. That's so cool! I looked it up and I loved the design of Aizawa sensei, Todoroki, Kacchan and Deku. So Kawaii! :D Aizawa's face is so like him (hehe) and I really like how they made Todoroki's flames and ice. Now I want to buy them.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Hero Academia is in my top 10 anime and glad there are Pops available already. I'm thinking who to buy first. Maybe the strongest first? Look at All Might :eek::

12381_MHA_AllMight_POP_GLAM_HiRez.jpg

fishbate

Reaction score
Wow, that's great! The details on All might is really well made. Also that smile makes the POP more enticing.

NameGervin

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the anime My Hero Academia. They have a very exciting and enjoyable anime. Now, we got this figure. Am I even in paradise? Because this thing sure rocks. I have to share it with my funko friends. We are going to definitely check this out in our local store. This pop should earn more popularity in my own opinion.

cheeto

Reaction score
My Hero Academia is one of my favorite anime. All might Vinyl figure looks like in the anime. But my favorite Funko Vinyl is still Deku.

Top Bottom