Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking forward to watching Black Panther

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have watched the trailer of the black panther and I must confess that the movie is awesome. The settings and characters used in the movie are the features I believe that would make the movie to be a major heat. The lead actor, the black guy T'Challa who happens to be the next king after his father's death was faced with lots of adversity with the fate of his kingdom Wakanda and the entire world his duty to protect. It was his black panther power and support of friends willing to die for him was his arsenal.

treecko142

Reaction score
This year would be an awesome year for Marvel movies. Black Panther, Deadpool, Ant-Man, Avengers just to name the first to come, would be amazing! It's truly incredible how Marvel managed to introduce some of its lesser known characters and make blockbuster movies out of them. From what I've been hearing from the early reviews, Black Panther is gonna be awesome!

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
It is a good film to watch. I am planning to watch it this coming weekend with my girl friend. Even though I'm not a fan of black panther I need to watch this because it was part of the ongoing Hero Movies. :D

Martinsx

Reaction score
This year would be an awesome year for Marvel movies. Black Panther, Deadpool, Ant-Man, Avengers just to name the first to come, would be amazing! It's truly incredible how Marvel managed to introduce some of its lesser known characters and make blockbuster movies out of them. From what I've been hearing from the early reviews, Black Panther is gonna be awesome!

Seriously, I cannot wait for February 16 to reach so that I can watch this movie and have peace of mind. In fact, I have been having sleepless night about the movie.

Martinsx

Reaction score
It is a good film to watch. I am planning to watch it this coming weekend with my girl friend. Even though I'm not a fan of black panther I need to watch this because it was part of the ongoing Hero Movies. :D

If you want to really enjoy the movie you better start from watching the avengers and captain America. Black panther ran in the movie well, so I'm really glad they have to produce a full movie for it now.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Black Panther and Infinity War are the two most awaited films this year. Before black panther's inclusion in the Civil War movie I really didn't care about this character. But his character really shined in Civil War, I really like the storyline, now I'm waiting for the Black Panther movie. Hope it shows a back story about the Panther's origins.

riztoys

Reaction score
I will definitely watch this movie! I have also watched the trailer and blocking all the people who are spoliers. Kidding! Haha

Yet I am sure this movie is going to be amaaaazing and worthy to watch!

Martinsx

Reaction score
Just watched it. 9/10 - one of the best MCU movies to date.

I'm telling you my dear friend, Marvel did a great job with the production of the movie Black Panther. The graphics and costumes make up, setting and the storyline filled with action packed thrilling scenes were awesome. I'm totally satisfied with what Black Panther brought to the movie fans all around the world.

treecko142

Reaction score
I agree - the world-building was awesome and despite Wakanda being a fictional place, you leave the cinema knowing a lot about its culture and people purely just by the visuals, and the costume and makeup was a huge part of it. I like how they incorporated actual African designs in the film to represent the tribes. The storyline is socially relevant with a villain who you can sympathize with, but without compromising the traditional Marvel action scenes.

Reaction score
I have watched the trailer of the black panther and I must confess that the movie is awesome. The settings and characters used in the movie are the features I believe that would make the movie to be a major heat. The lead actor, the black guy T'Challa who happens to be the next king after his father's death was faced with lots of adversity with the fate of his kingdom Wakanda and the entire world his duty to protect. It was his black panther power and support of friends willing to die for him was his arsenal.

I think it's a nice movie to watch. I'm not sure if I will watch it or not but it seems to be a nice movie. But Marvel movies is so awesome and good , I think this one too. I'm looking forward to watch this another Marvel creation. I hope I will enjoy to watch this because based on the comments in Youtube , they really enjoy watching this movie.

rfinishen

Reaction score
One of the best Marvel movie! their technologies because of vibranium are awesome, it feels like we're living in the future!

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this too. I hope that I can get some time to watch this Marvel movie.

rfinishen

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this too. I hope that I can get some time to watch this Marvel movie.
you have to watch this movie! you will be amazed to see their technology. i wish all of them are real

JackOAT

Reaction score
The film gives all of its black characters the space to be several things at once. To be both king and failure. Villain and revolutionary. Genius and warrior. This kind of black power is something so rare in movies that it seemed like I was watching a foreign film, made in Wakanda, rather than Hollywood.

bienn05

Reaction score
I will be biased with my comment because I am a fan of Marvel movies. Black Panther was a great movie. Same as with all Marvel movies. Graphics and effects are so great. Kudos always to Marvel.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Just watched it. 9/10 - one of the best MCU movies to date.

The movie is really good and that is something that is really nice as well. I have not really taken out time to watch it to the full, but I heard it is something nice.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
The movie was really nice and the graphics of the movie was really great looking forward on avengers infinity war .

Shiek

Reaction score
Blank Panther was captivating to watch. I enjoyed every scene in the movie. I can't say the same thing with Wakanda Forever. They wasted the movie with all the rubbish they acted in Wakanda Forever.

Tony

Reaction score

This movie broke the Box Office within few days it was released.

I had so much fun watching it and Chad played his role as Black Panther so well. May his soul rest in peace.. Amen.

Top Bottom