Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How often do you visit the gym?

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I went to gym before at least once or twice a week. But now that I have two kids, I cannot go to the gym unlike before.
So, I'm doing exercise or workout in our own home. My husband bought some gym equipment. I also watch some exercise online.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I went to gym before at least once or twice a week. But now that I have two kids, I cannot go to the gym unlike before.
So, I'm doing exercise or workout in our own home. My husband bought some gym equipment. I also watch some exercise online.

It's really nice that your husband got you some gym equipments to be used at hone for that's a good way to keep the body in a healthy condition as well. It will assist in reducing depression and any form of tiredness from you as you remain consistent in keeping the body fit.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
If you happen to have a large space on your backyard or if you have a empty garage, then I suggest you build your own gym. It's more relaxing, stress free and you can focus better in your workout if you exercise in your own work place.

The problem is, gym equipment's are so expensive. And we really don't like to improvise those kind of stuffs because we might do it wrong and can just cause us being hurt instead of being fit.

myra21

Reaction score
I go to gym for only once a week. I worked 6 times a day I have one day off to work and I spend almost 2-3 hours in gym during my day off.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I go to gym for only once a week. I worked 6 times a day I have one day off to work and I spend almost 2-3 hours in gym during my day off.

In my opinion, that is not bad as long as you remain consistent with it. The gym instructor is going to be able to plan your routine for you so that you enjoy the good times of working out on a daily basis.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
As the doctors and medical personnels will always say that fitness is one key factor that can help to keep one hearty and robust to always carryout the daily activities. This is the reason you see many of us that wake up early every morning to take part in some fitness exercises that enable us to remain fit and strong every day.

I have made it a habit to run the steps at our house twenty-five times every morning before I set out for work and that has been a good to look fit. I try as much as I can to visit the gym once every week. How about you, how long do you go to the gym?

I just started to go to the gym last week. It feels really great to sweat and to have a shower after. I focus on developing my biceps and getting rid of my belly fat. I hope I can keep up with this habit and accompany it with healthy food. Currently, I plan to do it at least twice a week.

Trish23

Reaction score
I don’t often go to the gym because of my busy schedule but i make sure i make time for exercising everyday. I only do jogging and push ups everyday which takes only a small portion of my time. Exercising is very important to me because it keeps my methabolism in perfect condition and my mink focused as well.

vinaya

Reaction score
I don't visit the gym, I don't work out in a gym. In fact, I have never been into a gym. My best way to exercise is to go for a jogging or walk briskly. Instead of daily exercise, I like to go on a trekking, hiking, mountain climbing once in a while. These activities are not only fun but also a good way to increase your stamina and remain fit and healthy.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't visit the gym, I don't work out in a gym. In fact, I have never been into a gym. My best way to exercise is to go for a jogging or walk briskly. Instead of daily exercise, I like to go on a trekking, hiking, mountain climbing once in a while. These activities are not only fun but also a good way to increase your stamina and remain fit and healthy.

Mountain climbing is one of the ways to build our stamina and the thing about that as well is we get to the point where we remain fit and hearty as we can see it. I have come to notice that some of those drills are as good as those that hit the gym as well.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don’t often go to the gym because of my busy schedule but i make sure i make time for exercising everyday. I only do jogging and push ups everyday which takes only a small portion of my time. Exercising is very important to me because it keeps my methabolism in perfect condition and my mink focused as well.

Exercising is a good way to keep the mind and body as focused as we want. I have come to notice that it is those that are really brave that can really go ahead to do exercising over and over again without feeling discouraged to continue.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I just started to go to the gym last week. It feels really great to sweat and to have a shower after. I focus on developing my biceps and getting rid of my belly fat. I hope I can keep up with this habit and accompany it with healthy food. Currently, I plan to do it at least twice a week.

As long as you are consistent with what you do at the gym, I bet you that your goal will become a reality soon. It is not going to be easy, but as you move towards getting better, it is something that is going to work well at the end of the day.

MittensFX

Reaction score
I visited the gym 3/4 times a week.It has became my weekly routine and a way to live a healthy life.I simply love to work out and talk to other people's at the gym.I don't know why,but most of the people that work out at the gym are some of the nicest people that I met.

superman2727

Reaction score
I'm not literally a gym type person but I make sure to visit a gym once per two weeks or more. I don't want working out in gym just because I'm not comfortable. I always want to work out on my own home because I can keep myself focus compared to gym work-outs.

pamz

Reaction score
I go to gym around twice or trice a week, you don't need to be on gym everyday just to be in shape, remember that resting is also a part of training to let the muscle heal, it is also essential in working out, no proper rest might tear your muscle apart, and not be able to go back to gym again.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
3 years ago I go to gym almost everyday. But today, It happen that I stop from going to gym. I got a busy schedule now because of my work. I miss already going to gym.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I want to go the gym but I think running everyday could help me get stronger and healthy. It was very costly to afford a gym so I kept my body fit by having discipline.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't go to gym, never in my life to go there, but I work out In our home.
Like having an exercise every morning, running around fields. I also do household chores, that for me its a work out also.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
As long as you are consistent with what you do at the gym, I bet you that your goal will become a reality soon. It is not going to be easy, but as you move towards getting better, it is something that is going to work well at the end of the day.

Yes. It's really not easy at first. Today's supposed to be my second week, but sadly the weather is not good so I have to cancel my gym exercises today and the coming days until the weather settles. I'll still do some exercises at home.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I do exercise in the gym once a week. I not frequently going now because I busy with my business. But inspite of that, I still exercise at home. I do jogging every morning around the vicinity of our subdivision. And some lifts too since I bought some dumbbells. I think just this light exercise with proper and discipline way of eating I can maintain a healthy lifestyle.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I don't go to the gym but I workout 30 minutes-1 hour per day at home. I've been planning to go to the gym but I haven't had the time.
Yup same here. I haven't been to a gym for eons now. Although I have been swimming a lot for the past few months. I usually do my calisthenics inside the house every morning and I try to make long walks when I'm in the workplace. The thing is for one to strtictly observe some routine exercises, either at home or in our workplaces.

Top Bottom