Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you keep your Pop?

Packaging or no packaging?

• Total voters

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
I display my pops and action figures in a glass cabinet. But I take the whole unboxing seriously so that the boxes would remain in mint condition.

apollo0915

Reaction score
I have a little number of pop now and i like them to be keep in the box and place them in a shelf for display. I want to put it out of the box but the value of it will be loss as times goes by while the one in box and not open its value is raise because of the original condition is untouched and its being keep in good condition.

mharzenas

Reaction score
apollo0915 seeing your Pop collection are very rewarding in feelings. I admired your dedication in collecting and keeping your pop safe and nice.

Ash

Reaction score
I am yet to get one actually because the one I was after just went out of stock on Amazon and I don't really want to buy it from any other online stores since I have some unused gift card balance at Amazon. I'm not sure, to be honest, maybe my mind would change when I see it in real life but I will most likely take it out of the box so that I could display it somewhere in my room. Having them next to my alarm clock and seeing them in the morning would be great. I wouldn't rip it out of the box though, I would make sure to keep the box in great condition so that I could put it back in if I ever change my mind.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Here in our house we display our pops or memorabilia beside our television table. That is why every time we have visitors in our housw they always notice it. And asking ask us where do we bought it. But as of now we only have a little number of pops to display. Maybe soon we can make our television table full of pops or amazing memorabilias.

mharzenas

Reaction score
Dictator20 Keeping your Pops beside your television might be a distraction. You may be focus on your Pops collection instead in you TV show :)

Top Bottom