Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How about an Astroboy POP

fishbate

Reaction score
I have came across an image of Astroboy in social media. I realized that i watched this character when i was a kids for several years. The last time i saw Astroboy was in a movie but that's it. I wonder if they have the character in POP? Would you like to have one in POP?

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Well, Astro Boy is an old anime. My parents used to watch it when they were teenagers (the original anime). I think there are remakes. Indeed, there's a Funko Pop of the character. Actually, there's more than one. Here, let me show you:

Sin títul3o.png Sin títddulo.png

I think there are Funko Pops based on the rest of the characters of this anime. I'm not really a fan of mechas in anime (there are a couple of exceptions) and Astro Boy never interested me, so I wouldn't buy its Pop.

amelia88

Reaction score
Yes there's definitely already Astro Boy pops. He's such a classic character in the world of animation that it's not too much of a surprise to me that they already existed. I really like it!

vinaya

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Astro boy. Perhaps that because I never liked watching anime. I have not seen Astro boy toy for real. However, I believe astro boy figurines are kind of cute. I think my kids will like Astro boy pop.

Top Bottom