Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you pre ordered any Toy?

Dori

Reaction score
I usually find it very difficult to pre order anything online. As long as that product isn't ready for immediate payment and delivery, it's hard for me to pay and wait. For those who are good at pre orders, which toy did you pre order last?

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I haven't done that, I just go to a store and pick up the one I am really want to get or just outrightly order them online.

Zuby

Reaction score
I usually buy all my Funko Pop from either Amazon or eBay. I have seen some on Walmart too and they are sold cheap too. I haven't walked into any store to buy my Funko toys yet as I prefer to buy online.

Mimi

Reaction score
Toys are the last thing that I'm ever going to get on pre order. Why do I need to rush buying them? It's not like a big rush is going to have them out of stock and off the market for a very long time.

Asaba

Reaction score
I have never been in any rush to own any Funko Toys. It's why I don't worry about buying toys in pre order. Yes, I know that it's might get it on discount but it's not worth it the way I see it.

Shiek

Reaction score
It's a no for me with pre order. It's not only Funko toys but any products with me. I like to buy my toys or products whenever they are available in stores.

Frost

Reaction score
I usually find it very difficult to pre order anything online. As long as that product isn't ready for immediate payment and delivery, it's hard for me to pay and wait. For those who are good at pre orders, which toy did you pre order last?
I order for The Witcher Funko toy set last month and it's through ebay that I used to purchase the toys. They look very good and in perfect shape. I order all of my toys from ebay.

Jon

Reaction score
I don't see the need for me to pre order any kind of Funko Pop toys because I usually buy most of my toys in a walk in shops. If they don't have what I want available, I would come back whenever it's available to buy and go with it.

Bawon

Reaction score

I'm only pre-order the my Funko Pop toys once and it was not exactly what I ordered that was shipped to me and that was the reason why I don't like to preorder today. I like to go to shop and buy it myself personally.

Igba

Reaction score
The only thing that I have pre-ordered was my video games years ago and it's something that I no longer do right now because I don't find it accomplishing again to preorder anything. This is the reason why I have not even pre-ordered any toys.

Tony

Reaction score
It doesn't sound realistic for me to order for any kind of toy online which is the reason why I've never done it when I was into playing with toys. Even right now, it is not something I'm even interested in ordering for my kids online. I will have to go and buy it in person for them.

Top Bottom