Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Funko Pop Prototypes - on ebay

AquaSpirit

Reaction score
I am starting to see funko pop prototypes for sale on ebay from chinese sellers again.

Does anyone know if these funko pop prototypes are real or fake?

Has anyone ever bought protos from these chinese sellers on ebay?

Dori

Reaction score
I have purchased a few Funko toys on both ebay and Amazon, they are very good to the best of my knowledge. If they are fake, I would know. Although some of them doesn't have a label but they are good.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
They can't be real if you call them prototypes , I wouldn't recommend you purchase a Funko Pop with those numbers that Normal come under the door of an authentic Funko Pop.

Asaba

Reaction score
If it's possible to contact the Chinese company's customer service and ask them some questions about the Funko Pop before you buy them, it's going to help you to know if they are fake or authentic.

Shortie

Reaction score
Something that is called a prototype usually means it is not authentic but it's not always a certainty either. The best way to find out if they are authentic or not is to contact the company selling them and get information from them, that would be one way to find out before you buy.

Top Bottom