Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Funko Pop Pen Toppers

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I have just received my Funko Pop! Harry Potter Pen Toppers. This inspired me to make a thread to share our love for these pens. When I received mine, I was super impressed with the quality. I thought that they might not be the sturdiest pieces, but they ended up holding up throughout my school day.

Do you have any of the Pop toppers?
Which do you have?
If you don't have any, which ones are you interested in?

Steamroll

Reaction score
I don't have any, but the set of dead pool pen toppers catched my attention. These come in gray, default red and black color features. I'm also impressed by the quality and detail in the design of these Pen Toppers. Glad to hear they are sturdier than the looks suggest also, 15$ for a set would be a blatant scam if those pieces were flimsy.

mharzenas

Reaction score
Wow I want also that one but I still need to save more money to afford to collect all I want Pop. :(

treecko142

Reaction score
I don't have any, but I bought a set of Star Wars pen toppers as Christmas gift to my sister. She loves them so much and her favorite is the Darth Vader one. I might have turned her over to the dark side :oops: lol

mharzenas

Reaction score
treecko142! Wow you are also a Fan of Star Wars? I want to see also your collection! Inspired me to collect more please T.T

Top Bottom