Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you love Korean novelas?

junrose123

Reaction score
Now a days more people are being fan of watching some Korean novelas even in the late night already. I observed that mostly the millennials are the one that are being addicted to such series in the television. I am just curious if any one of you here are watching Korean novelas that sometimes make it already a habit to watch them for a longer period of time or before going to bed.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I do. I absolutely adore Koreans and how they make their k dramas. They are great at twisting the plot of the story. I first started watching Korean novelas when I was still in college then I occasionally watch them when I have a free time and when I see a series that I am interested in.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes. I love korean dramas. These are just one of the best dramas ever. The acting of the characters were good and the cinematography as well. The story of each series is one of a kind. It was all well-thought. I like how they manipulate the stories and flow of events in each series.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Some koreanovelas is really good to watch. They really know how to make a good plot and twist in their stories. Thank you for the subtitle we are enable to understand what we are watching.

Reaction score
Yes, even I can't understand of most of them. At first , I don't like watching Kmovies because I can't understand and besides the story is so confusing. But when it first display on our Television with a subtitle, I found out that it's so awesome to watch this kind of movies. The name of the movie is " Descendants of the sun" . It is so nice movie and I reallly enjoyed it. The story is so nice that made my mother cried after seeing this movie. Nowadays , there's so many K drama playing in our television because we love to watch this kind of movie.

ion

Reaction score
No, I'm not a fan of Korea drama, or any drama. That's why I'm still wondering why in our country they are so popular, I don't even understand their language. Most of my co workers are fan of some Korean drama artist or even their music, they copying even their outfits, and it's fun to see them like that, trying to become Korean.

walet

Reaction score
No, I do not like Korean novels or Indian novels, these days on television we see them and there is no place for a football game transmission or another movie. I prefer to see a football or tennis game, and if these are not available, I watch the news!

riztoys

Reaction score
Huhuhu Yeaaaah, I do love Korean Dramas. I love to watch romantic/ medical drama. The actors and actresses are so good! They act extraordinarily unlike some, and it feels so natural on their part. Whenever I watch the series, I could feel I am with them. Ridiculous, right? But that feels so trueee. Actually, two days ago, I finished the Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, and until now I cannot still get over! I have read a news where there will be a season 2 of the said drama, so, yes, I'm apparently rooting for it, because I'm so attached with the characters. Another favorite of mine is The Good Doctor. Guys! Find time to watch these dramas. They are literally so goooood, and after you watch a good one, you're never gonna go back to what you're used to be. Hahaha Just kiddin'

Btw, I don't understand their language, but the subtitles are of big help!

jusumortal

Reaction score
I used to really really love K-dramas but this generations' K-dramas, are just not good as they were before. There are some that are still good ones but you can just count them. Most Korean dramas are so full of cliche scenes and are very predictable. I don't get why people are still able to finish them and not get bored.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Yes, even I can't understand of most of them. At first , I don't like watching Kmovies because I can't understand and besides the story is so confusing. But when it first display on our Television with a subtitle, I found out that it's so awesome to watch this kind of movies. The name of the movie is " Descendants of the sun" . It is so nice movie and I reallly enjoyed it. The story is so nice that made my mother cried after seeing this movie. Nowadays , there's so many K drama playing in our television because we love to watch this kind of movie.
Yes! I just want to watch good K-dramas like Descendants of the Sun! It's one of the K-dramas that I didn't binge watch with other series, you know, just for the purpose of finishing it. Binge watching just lets me forget the scenes in a series but no, I did not do that to Descendants of the Sun and other K-dramas. I enjoyed watching and rewatching some of my favorite scenes before proceeding to watch the next episodes.

jusumortal

Reaction score
To be fair, you can watch Korean dramas from various sites that have English subtitles. And I'm pretty sure most people can comprehend English. Also, it's not just copying Korean's outfits. It's learning to have a high taste of fashion.

argel241

Reaction score
I started to love Korean drama after watching "Endless love" starring Song Hye Kyu followed by "Full house" starring Rain and Song Hye kyu.It made me watch Korean novelas more and eventually became a fan of K-dramas.I love their concept of creating beautiful stories.No dull moments, and they always bring the best emotions to the actors who played the role.

junrose123

Reaction score
I really also like Korean dramas because the story are very great and the characters are good also. Korean dramas are considered now a days as a disease to the millennial because many younger people are now being addicted to his kind of series. Some people are watching these Korean dramas even late at night just because they love the drama and they love the characters that are being portrayed at the series. My favorite Korean drams were jewel in the palace and endless love which really caught my heart and attention.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I am a Korean drama fan and any good foreign drama. I am a couch potato by heart and I could spend a whole day just sitting and watching a good drama. I like these types of dramas because they tend to show different story plot an styles. Sometimes, in some countries such as ours, dramas tend to follow a pattern. Foreign dramas tend to show different twists and turns which is a far away cry from the usual stories that tend to follow one type of story line. Don't get me wrong, I also watch dramas from my own country that are of good quality,but sometimes you will still get interested on the different genre and not to mention culture some foreign dramas posses.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Once in a while I get to watch a koreanovela, not because I like to watch them but well it's like better than the locally produced telenovelas that seems to have no ending and has a snail paced storyline.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
We are the same. I love Korean love stories that is shown in television. They got me with their unique element about the story. They have different kind of story lines that got me interested in them. Unlike in my country, love stories are so cliche and the story line are all almost the same. The rich falling in love with the poor. That hopeless romantic cliche. But Korean love story serve as many kind of story twist.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
No, I do not like Korean novels or Indian novels, these days on television we see them and there is no place for a football game transmission or another movie. I prefer to see a football or tennis game, and if these are not available, I watch the news!
I like korean novels but indian novels really is not my type. I don't have anything negative about them but I really can't get the point of their stories. They are somewhat far way different from other culture. :)

nekonieden

Reaction score
Well, I do love Korean novelas aside from their looks I'd love how they made their shows. The stories are unique and their plots are kinda different from the other shows unlike in Philippines the twists and the conflicts of the plot are similar to the other. Sometimes they even make a Filipino version of shows from other countries and I don't really appreciate that. Although I am not against it but i'd rather watch the original filipino made than a show originated from other countries except Entertainment shows like PGT, The Voice, X Factor and etc. I love kdrama because I like how the way they act, and how the show looks funny yet romantic for, some of their genres were romcom and I find it very entertaining as well as I feel like there's something romantic excitement..

Dictator20

Reaction score
Yes some of the korean novelas and not all of them. But my friends does. They are a die hard fans of koreans even though we don't have even a single mixture of korean blood. But still they are attracted by the koreans, specially the korean boy bands. They love to see those korean pops how they dance, how they wear clothes and how they act.

treecko142

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of these types of shows, as they are too cheesy and I do not find the plot of these shows engaging at all.

Top Bottom