Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like the Rick and Morty collection?

vinaya

Reaction score
I know about Rick and Morty. It is an animated si-fi adventure TV series. However, I have never watched any shows. I have also never seen toys based on this series. Since I have never seen the toys and never watched the show I cannot say whether I love Rick and Morty collection or not

yulicame

Reaction score
Actually, I don't like much because the plot develops in which doesn't make much sense, so for my taste is not very nice, but there are people that this type of series seems very fun such as Rick and Morty.

yulicame

Reaction score
Actually, I don't like much because the plot develops in which doesn't make much sense, so for my taste is not very nice, but there are people that this type of series seems very fun such as Rick and Morty.

DenisP

Reaction score
About a year ago, I probably would've been all over the Rick and Morty collection. These days though? I think I'll pass.

I was a huge fan of Rick and Morty, but I've actually kind of grown to dislike the series. It isn't even the fault of the show or its writers, as I think they've done an absolutely brilliant job. It's the fault of the toxic fan base.

As the show got more popular, it started gaining a lot of attention from some really questionable audiences. Being a Rick and Morty fan became synonymous with being either an immature, Szechuan sauce addicted fool, or an arrogant, pseudo-intellectual with an overly inflated ego.

It isn't any fault of the creators, but the ridiculous fan base left enough of a bad taste in my mouth to actually not like the show as much.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I like the Rick and Morty series a lot and I watch them a lot , I haven't gotten the Rick and Morty collection yet but I would love to own one.

Shiek

Reaction score
I like the show but I'm not too obsessed with it so I'll pass. If I were to get one, I prefer a better version of this character (I don't like the design on this):View attachment 47
It looks horrible. Even my small cousin's wouldn't like it at all. Just take a look at the face, it's very ugly and way too off.
They need to design something that's a bit more better.

Top Bottom