Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disinfecting your toys

fishbate

Reaction score
Toys are susceptible to germs and bacteria, i always see to it that all of my kids toys are washed and disinfected. One method i use in disinfecting toys is spraying it with alcohol mist while rubbing it with a clean cloth. Do you do this method? If not, what method are you using/

Kammy143

Reaction score
I repaint preloved dolls and disinfecting them is the first thing I do before doing any alterations. It is very important to do that because you wouldn't know how much germs is attached to it. I commonly wash it with warm water, dish soap and then soak them in antibacterial fabric softener. After it all, I comb the hair down and the thoroughly wash it.

junrose123

Reaction score
Yes I am doing that particular way everyday so that my children could be away from any sickness or diseases that might trigger while playing unwashed toys. I usually cleaned my children toys by either washing them with soap or dipping them into a warm water so that all the bacteria and microorganism dies.I sometimes use alcohol to disinfect them and to have it safe for them to use, since cleaning should always be at the top priority as much as possible to avoid any problem later on. I am trying my best to clean their toys everyday to ensure their health and safety.

Kammy143

Reaction score
Yes I am doing that particular way everyday so that my children could be away from any sickness or diseases that might trigger while playing unwashed toys. I usually cleaned my children toys by either washing them with soap or dipping them into a warm water so that all the bacteria and microorganism dies.I sometimes use alcohol to disinfect them and to have it safe for them to use, since cleaning should always be at the top priority as much as possible to avoid any problem later on. I am trying my best to clean their toys everyday to ensure their health and safety.
True, I believe that toys should be cleaned once in a while. Toys are prone to have different kinds of bacteria and germs that can do harm to children. Children tend to bite or put the toys inside their mouths which can be alarming because of the different diseases it might bring.

fishbate

Reaction score
I repaint preloved dolls and disinfecting them is the first thing I do before doing any alterations. It is very important to do that because you wouldn't know how much germs is attached to it. I commonly wash it with warm water, dish soap and then soak them in antibacterial fabric softener. After it all, I comb the hair down and the thoroughly wash it.

Wow, so much work. But of course enjoying your work is much better than doing your work with a frown face;). I just love the fact that you have to do these things just to make sure that is restored and safe. I salute you @Kammy143 :cool:. Have a great day....

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes. I also do that kind of method. I disinfect my kid's toys by spraying it with alcohol and rubbing it with cloth. I always make sure that whatever they touch, it is clean so I don't have to worry about germs that cause diseases.

Kammy143

Reaction score
Wow, so much work. But of course enjoying your work is much better than doing your work with a frown face;). I just love the fact that you have to do these things just to make sure that is restored and safe. I salute you @Kammy143 :cool:. Have a great day....
@fishbate , Thank you. It's really rare for me to encounter people who appreciates my line of work and the process that I put into it. I commonly receive appreciation through my product outputs. Anyway, just seeing the smile on my clients' faces is already a reward for me. I also appreciate your kid gesture. Good day and God bless.

Heatman

Reaction score
Of course yes, when it's something that we play with all the time, there's always a possibility it's going to infested with germs. I wash my kid's toys aways with disinfectants.

Mimi

Reaction score
Kids always get virtually everything inside their mouth. If you don't wash and disinfect their toys, you risk having them exposed to bacteria infection which will be bad for their health.

Shortie

Reaction score
When my kids were all younger I used to spend time disinfecting their toys so that they were able to play with them and I knew they were safe from germs and anything else. I don't have younger kids now they are all teens but even during the COVID pandemic and lockdowns, I would always ensure any toys my kids still used would be thoroughly cleaned.

Dori

Reaction score
When my kids were all younger I used to spend time disinfecting their toys so that they were able to play with them and I knew they were safe from germs and anything else. I don't have younger kids now they are all teens but even during the COVID pandemic and lockdowns, I would always ensure any toys my kids still used would be thoroughly cleaned.
I had to boil some of my siblings toys. The one's that can withstand hot water goes over and get well treated in hot water. I would never joke with the health of my little one's because it's on only me to make sure that they are well taken care of.

Zuby

Reaction score
My dogs used to chew on some of my toys which makes it very important to have all of them well disinfected to avoid my little one's also chewing on it and getting germs into their body.

Asaba

Reaction score
Most kids are always fond of putting everything they play with into their mouth which is why it is very important for you to disinfect their toys so that whenever they have it inside their mouth, they wouldn't be ingesting bacterias that is going to cause them harmful effects in their system.

Tony

Reaction score
Toys are susceptible to germs and bacteria, i always see to it that all of my kids toys are washed and disinfected. One method i use in disinfecting toys is spraying it with alcohol mist while rubbing it with a clean cloth. Do you do this method? If not, what method are you using/
Yes, toys can collect germs and bacteria even when they are packed in a box for a while. This is why it's important to have them disinfected before using them again.

Bawon

Reaction score
Disinfecting your toys is very important because it helps to make sure that everything about the toy is in a healthy condition in not having your kids compromised when they have the toys in their mouth.

Top Bottom