Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did you ever dig Jazz?

acefunko001

Reaction score
I have known jazz when I became a high school student. At first I didn't like it because the tunes doesn't make sense to me. I was reared more in listening to classical music and when I heard this jazz which was having the same light and bubbly beat all throughout, I found it to be just secondary to classical. But later on, when I heard the bossa nova tunes and the other modern jazz tunes, I realized that they have their own style and slowly I began to appreciate it, until now actually. Any jazz you heard lately?

Last edited:

treecko142

Reaction score
I love music in general but I just can't get into jazz. I prefer alternative rock, and I could also really get into classical music or hip-hop, but I have never liked jazz music. Maybe I need to listen to it more and give it a chance like you.

fishbate

Reaction score
I love jazz particularly the guitar riffs, i like playing guitar and when i was starting to learn i use to study tabs from jazz music. Great stuff and really catchy too.

jsantos015

Reaction score
Oh yes! This is one of the genres that I listen to. It is soothing, it kind of relieves stress and it just relaxes my mind when I listen to Jazz. :)

Top Bottom